Windows 10: Problems with task scheduler

Discus and support Problems with task scheduler in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Idle Maintenance, Maintenance Configuration, Manual Maintenance & Regular Maintenance task are all corrupted & do not work in task scheduler on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N4_Ninja, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Problems with task scheduler

Idle Maintenance, Maintenance Configuration, Manual Maintenance & Regular Maintenance task are all corrupted & do not work in task scheduler on my windows 10, you can export these tasks to an .xml save file, if there is anyone that could send me these four .xml task files it would be greatly appreciated as i cannot find the on the net...

submitted by /u/N4_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/N4_Ninja, Apr 1, 2021

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Problems with task scheduler

Task scheduler

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What error message you're getting while using Task Scheduler?

Suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with corrupted system files:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if the issue still occurs. If the problem still persist, try to check the issue by creating other User Profile to see if problem still arises.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Problems with task scheduler

1. Problems with task scheduler - Similar Threads - Problems task scheduler

2. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  3. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  4. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  5. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  6. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Task Scheduler - problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler - problem: I open today the task scheduler and this is it:After i find this What is this. A fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-problem/55faf514-6fb0-42ac-a39a-d4bff8162a1a
  8. problem with Task Scheduler on window10

problem with Task Scheduler on window10: Hi all, I have a Task Scheduler on window10 and it still ran normaly until yesterday. I checked log and found errow as below: Task scheduler did not launch task "\Task List" as it missed it scheduled. Consider using the configuration option to start the task when...
  9. Task scheduler problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task scheduler problem: I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with "Run whether user is logged on or not" and "Run with highest privileges". It works only with "Run only when user is logged...
  10. Task Scheduler Problem

Task Scheduler Problem: So I Wanted to Update Nvidia Geforce Experience but Than it gave me an error that Task scheduler must run (never had this problem I just could update Nvidia) and now I Have Searched On The whole internet trying to find a solution for it and Nothing worked . I Did Like...