Windows 10: Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update

Discus and support Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi ,I have a problem with task bar , even though i did not launch the app or whenever i hover over them the overlay just remains over there . You can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manas Reddy Naguru, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update

Hi ,I have a problem with task bar , even though i did not launch the app or whenever i hover over them the overlay just remains over there . You can see it through the screenshot which im attaching below : so that is the problem . Its happening frequently since new cumulative update on patch Tuesday . Thanks and Regards, Manas Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055Dell Inspiron 15 3552 Intel Celeron N3050 @1.6Ghz dual core 4Gb DDR3L RAM @1600MHZ 500GB HDD Windows 10 Home single language

:)

Manas Reddy Naguru, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Babu V Win User

Frequent and Recently Closed in taskbar

Hi,

Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• On the start search, type Settings, click
      Personalization, and click Start
    • Set the Show recently opened items in jump list on Start or the taskbar
      to Off
    Hope the information provided is useful.

Babu V, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Incomplete taskbar after the recent update (June 2017)

Based on the screenshot that you have provided us, the last update that you had was the one that was released last May 5, 2017. The latest update for Windows 10 version 1703 was released last May 26, 2017. New Dynamic, Security, and Cumulative updates have
    been released since May 22, 2017. We suggest that you check for new updates or download the most recent updates from this website:

Microsoft Update Catalog
    . Follow these steps to manually install the latest updates on your computer:

• Select the link for the download, and then choose Download. Select
      Save if you are prompted.
    • When the download completes, select Open to start the update.

Important: Search and start with the most recent update that is closest to the last update that your computer had. Making sure that your computer is up to date can be the possible solution for your concern.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update

Recently used items does not show after a recent Windows update

I received an automatic update to Windows 10 on 4/3/2016. Now, Windows 10 will not display recently used items no matter what I do.

I took the following steps to correct the problem:

1. Right click on desktop.

2. Select Personalization.

3. Select Start.

4. Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar is already turned on, but items do not appear on Start or the taskbar.

What is happening?

Also, Start no longer displays anything. There is no listing of applications.

Original title: Windows 10 update has set recently used items so they do not display

TimothyGranger, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update

1. Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update - Similar Threads - Problems taskbar recent

2. Problems with cumulative update KB5030211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with cumulative update KB5030211: Update KB5030211 does not install. Neither from Windows update nor with manual download.Error code: 0x80073712 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-cumulative-update-kb5030211/7bcc1706-2543-432c-a76b-b26174a806a2
  3. Problems with cumulative update KB5030211

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with cumulative update KB5030211: Update KB5030211 does not install. Neither from Windows update nor with manual download.Error code: 0x80073712 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-cumulative-update-kb5030211/7bcc1706-2543-432c-a76b-b26174a806a2
  4. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Cortana
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  5. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  6. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Cumulative update problem

Windows Cumulative update problem: Dear Concern,good evening, I am facing a windows update problem especially cumulative updates.- I try all the reset options as mentioned by the other experts.- The cumulative updates after downloading at 100% its stuck. no installation.- When Trying to check for an update,...
  8. cumulative update problem

cumulative update problem: today on 15th june .... i installed cumulative update 2020 but it have problem....my laptop takes more times than usual after installing the update....seems like it is corrupted by malware or anything.....i got sure that its update problem because i uninstall this update and...
  9. Windows Cumulative Update Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cumulative Update Problems: Every week or two Microsoft comes out with a cumulative update to Window 10. Great, but...I have a half dozen computers on my home network and it seems after one of these updates I have to got into Device Manager>Network Adapter and turn off the "Allow this Device to wake...
  10. Windows Cumulative Update Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Cumulative Update Problems: Every week or two Microsoft comes out with a cumulative update to Window 10. Great, but...I have a half dozen computers on my home network and it seems after one of these updates I have to got into Device Manager>Network Adapter and turn off the "Allow this Device to wake...