Windows 10: Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612

Discus and support Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Now that I have a lot of time on my hands I'm experimenting. I have a Doro PhoneEasy 612 flip phone that used to belong to my parents. I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dlwmacgregor, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612

Now that I have a lot of time on my hands I'm experimenting.
    I have a Doro PhoneEasy 612 flip phone that used to belong to my parents.
    I'm trying to download pictures I take with it.

When I connect it via USB to my Windows 7 laptop it sees the phone as a drive and I can transfer the pictures from the phone to the laptop.

But...

When I attach it to my main PC which is a clean Windows 10 install from January on a new PC it keeps cycling.
    It sees the phone as a drive, Autoplay kicks in and asks me to Select what I want to to do with it (I choose Open Folder to View Files).
    The drive comes up in File Explorer and I see the "Photos" folder.
    Then after a few seconds the window closes and the process starts all over again.
    Actually I can't tell if it's the Windows 10 PC or the phone itself that's cycling.
    It's almost as if the connection is being broken and then reconnected.

The PC likes my Alcatel Go Flip Phone using that same USB connector.

The drivers are different in Win7 and Win10.
    Win 7 is Windows driver 6.7.7600.16385.
    Win10 driver is Windows driver 10.0.18362.1.
    Both are from the same date (06/21/06).

I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks.

Doug

:)

dlwmacgregor, Apr 1, 2020

2. Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612

Now that I have a lot of time on my hands I'm experimenting.
    I have a Doro PhoneEasy 612 flip phone that used to belong to my parents.
    I'm trying to download pictures I take with it.

When I connect it via USB to my Windows 7 laptop it sees the phone as a drive and I can transfer the pictures from the phone to the laptop.

But...

When I attach it to my main PC which is a clean Windows 10 install from January on a new PC it keeps cycling.
    It sees the phone as a drive, Autoplay kicks in and asks me to Select what I want to to do with it (I choose Open Folder to View Files).
    The drive comes up in File Explorer and I see the "Photos" folder.
    Then after a few seconds the window closes and the process starts all over again.
    Actually I can't tell if it's the Windows 10 PC or the phone itself that's cycling.
    It's almost as if the connection is being broken and then reconnected.

The PC likes my Alcatel Go Flip Phone using that same USB connector.

The drivers are different in Win7 and Win10.
    Win 7 is Windows driver 6.7.7600.16385.
    Win10 driver is Windows driver 10.0.18362.1.
    Both are from the same date (06/21/06).

I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks.

Doug

dlwmacgregor, May 25, 2020
  3. Connecting Doro Phoneasy 612 to Windows 10 PC

I have connected my Doro Phoneasy 612 to my Acer Aspire X1000 running Windows 10, but it is not recognised. I get a message that it does not have a 'network profile' for it. Help please.

JohnEvansTN2, May 25, 2020
  4. Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612

Connecting Doro Phoneasy 612 to Windows 10 PC

None of the solutions suggested worked. But when I changed the USB cable connecting the DORO phone to my ACER PC, to the cable provided with the phone it worked! I had the same problem with my HUDL, and the solution was the same, use the cable provided
    by DORO.

What is special about this cable?

And why does the DORO manual not make it clear that only the DRO cable should be used?

JohnEvansTN2, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612

1. Problems with the Doro PhoneEasy 612 - Similar Threads - Problems Doro PhoneEasy

2. Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone: I used to connect a usb cable to my Doro 6030 phone and it would show up in File Explorer , The driver for the USB sockets was updated on 8/2/24Now when I connect the phone does not show up in File Explorer....
  3. Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone: I used to connect a usb cable to my Doro 6030 phone and it would show up in File Explorer , The driver for the USB sockets was updated on 8/2/24Now when I connect the phone does not show up in File Explorer....
  4. Missing helloface.inf and recognition.inf in win 11 pro hp x2 pro 612 g2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing helloface.inf and recognition.inf in win 11 pro hp x2 pro 612 g2: I have a brand new hp x2 pro 612 g2 laptop with windows 11. Windows Hello says 'we could not find a compatible camera'. I have tried all the fixes known but can't found helloface.inf and recognition.inf....
  5. Missing helloface.inf and recognition.inf in win 11 pro hp x2 pro 612 g2

Missing helloface.inf and recognition.inf in win 11 pro hp x2 pro 612 g2: I have a brand new hp x2 pro 612 g2 laptop with windows 11. Windows Hello says 'we could not find a compatible camera'. I have tried all the fixes known but can't found helloface.inf and recognition.inf....
  6. Problem on top of problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem on top of problem: Whenever I start my computer it will take me to my login screen but when i try to press anything the screen goes black with just a cursor. So i tried fixing the problem by going into windows safe mode but when i enter it takes around 5 minutes to load it and when it does load...
  7. Problem on top of problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem on top of problem: Whenever I start my computer it will take me to my login screen but when i try to press anything the screen goes black with just a cursor. So i tried fixing the problem by going into windows safe mode but when i enter it takes around 5 minutes to load it and when it does load...
  8. Problem on top of problem

9. problems and problems

problems and problems: an open letter to the CEO.Mr. NadellaI am curious about several problems with windows.Why does windows have so many problems trying to upgrade the system and some program problems after the system is upgraded?I use Windows an integrated system, IOS an integrated system and...
  10. Problems after problems after problems after problems

Problems after problems after problems after problems: Every other time I reset my router and after my router resets, my computers reconnect automatically, now all of a sudden I reset my router and I have 6 computers all with a WWW icon with a line through it and I have to disable and reenable the adapter to get internet back....