Windows 10: Problems with the launcher.

Discus and support Problems with the launcher. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, For some odd reason, whenever I attempt to run Minecraft, it has a strange problem that I tend to encounter. Whenever the launcher opens, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miz'ri, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Miz'ri Win User

Problems with the launcher.

Hello,

For some odd reason, whenever I attempt to run Minecraft, it has a strange problem that I tend to encounter. Whenever the launcher opens, it just displays a white screen, stranger still, it has all the sounds and processes active whilst displaying nothing but white. Continuing on from there, the exact same problem persists when ever I use the "Run Compatibility" fixes that everyone else tends to have good results with. I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times, updated Java, and everything. Same problem different day. It only started acting this way when I put Windows 10 home on my computer because my version of the "Insider Preview" had expired. Could that be the problem? Included is a screencap of the launcher and as well as alink to my YouTube channel with a video of said problem.

Acer Predator Helios 300

Windows 10 Home

Geforce GTX 1060

16 GB

Problems with the launcher. f690b289-b2b8-45d8-bf2b-aaaa2e7ee2d4?upload=true.png

:)

Miz'ri, Sep 8, 2020

2. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Sep 8, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2020
  4. ddls Win User

Start Menu Launcher Not Working: white box instead of app list

As of this morning, the launcher my start menu has stopped working properly. Normally, I launch all of my applications by hitting the windows key and typing out the name of what I want until it appears in the launcher. Now, my start menu looks fine when I first hit the windows key or click the windows logo to bring it up. However, this is what I get when I begin to type the name of an application:

Problems with the launcher. [​IMG]

Googling variations of the title I used in this post was not fruitful - I found nobody who had a similar problem so far. Restarting the computer does not fix the issue. Any tips on the appropriate steps to diagnose or fix this are much appreciated.

ddls, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Problems with the launcher. - Similar Threads - Problems launcher

2. Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem: hello,When I try to run the game its stuck in loading screen. Can you give me any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/farlight-84-game-standalone-launcher-problem/89ed54fb-45bd-40dd-a100-bc3646b27ff0
  3. Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Farlight 84 game standalone launcher problem: hello,When I try to run the game its stuck in loading screen. Can you give me any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/farlight-84-game-standalone-launcher-problem/89ed54fb-45bd-40dd-a100-bc3646b27ff0
  4. Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...: It says:The installer has insuffiecnt privileges to acces this directory : E:\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your administrator...
  5. Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...

Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...: It says:The installer has insuffiecnt privileges to acces this directory : E:\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your administrator...
  6. Hello! i need some help with paradox launcher v2. I have problem that launcher dont have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  8. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  9. Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher: I bought Minecraft and I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher, I selected my account and on the PIN screen it says to put my PIN but when I put my PIN it always says that the PIN is incorrect.I tried to remove the PIN, I tried to change the PIN but it always shows PIN screen and...
  10. Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PIN on Minecraft Launcher: I bought Minecraft and I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher, I selected my account and on the PIN screen it says to put my PIN but when I put my PIN it always says that the PIN is incorrect.I tried to remove the PIN, I tried to change the PIN but it always shows PIN screen and...