Windows 10: problems with the luminositi

Discus and support problems with the luminositi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My luminosity settings aren't working! the luminosity wont change with the battery life or with the hour. it completely wont work!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MonicaStanciu, Sep 7, 2018.

1. problems with the luminositi

My luminosity settings aren't working! the luminosity wont change with the battery life or with the hour. it completely wont work!

:)

MonicaStanciu, Sep 7, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Not working luminosity variation

Hi

On my N97 mini the luminosity don't change at all while the ambiant light change..

Am I the only one to have this issue?

And anyway the minimal light is way too much when you're in the darkness, reducing the minimal would maybe save battery.

And is there a way to schedule profiles ? I mean, for example to be offline mode during every nights.

Thanks.

Jean_Porte, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

problems with the luminositi

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

problems with the luminositi

1. problems with the luminositi - Similar Threads - problems luminositi

2. Driver reset problems.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Driver reset problems.: Hello all, recently I started get driver errors, all starting after a single memory overload crash. I deleted some stuff then it worked for another full day then got much worse. (It starting giving me windows full of source code when I opened some apps) So i just decided to...
  3. fax and scan problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fax and scan problems: when I scan 5 pages to email only one page is sent. But when I check scanned documents all 5 pages were scanned. This problem just started a month ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-and-scan-problems/2381db90-9ba2-402b-af1a-e9e3a7cb169d
  4. Windows Media Player problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player problem: I am trying to burn an audio music cd with windows 10. Playlist is entered, a new writable cd is installed and my new disk is not recognized as being installed. What can I do?...
  5. Problem with installing App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing App: Split from this thread. I am trying to get tis app: Settle status application. why can't I get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-installing-app/1224cdad-da5b-482a-83c1-2a52e6e97dd5
  6. Network problems with Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network problems with Win10 Pro: Hi, experts of MS! I suffer! Since two or three months I try to detect why my home-network is unstable. I am operating three computers in a home-network. From time to time the connection between all of them is working well. But suddenly one or all of the connections get...
  7. Note battery problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Note battery problem: I can't switch on my note book when I use battery. I always must switch on the notebook plugged into power. Then I can unplug the power and the note book is normal. The battery is new replaced a month ago and since then I have this problem...
  8. Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Chrome Proxy Problem: Now its year 2019, And you guys still couldnt solved the Proxy problem ( OR NOT SOLVING BY MEAN AND TRYING TO SHOW EDGE FASTER ) i changed 3 times win 7 to win 10 everytime and i had the same problem all the time. When its first installed was ok than after you put edge and...
  9. Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" What should I do to solve this problem? This computer is desktop in my university I want to connect this desktop...
  10. Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen.: Basically, When I go into full screen on a non-HDR game, HDR mode gets disabled and all the colors are washed out. However If I go into window mode, then HDR mode is enabled and the SDR game runs in HDR. HDR does not work in full screen games. Someone please help me to fix...