Windows 10: problems with the luminositi

Discus and support problems with the luminositi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My luminosity settings aren't working! the luminosity wont change with the battery life or with the hour. it completely wont work!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MonicaStanciu, Sep 7, 2018.

1. problems with the luminositi

My luminosity settings aren't working! the luminosity wont change with the battery life or with the hour. it completely wont work!

:)

MonicaStanciu, Sep 7, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Not working luminosity variation

Hi

On my N97 mini the luminosity don't change at all while the ambiant light change..

Am I the only one to have this issue?

And anyway the minimal light is way too much when you're in the darkness, reducing the minimal would maybe save battery.

And is there a way to schedule profiles ? I mean, for example to be offline mode during every nights.

Thanks.

Jean_Porte, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

problems with the luminositi

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

problems with the luminositi

1. problems with the luminositi - Similar Threads - problems luminositi

2. problem sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  3. Windows 10 volume lowering problems?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume lowering problems?: Hi MS Community, I've been having trouble for a while now with services (specifically Spotify Web Player and Youtube) lowering their volume automatically for some reason. I can't seem to figure out why. I always run these websites on Google Chrome, so this may be a Chrome...
  4. Windows 10, Sony Bravia. Casting problems. Casting works and almost immediately quits

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Sony Bravia. Casting problems. Casting works and almost immediately quits: I cast successfully from several browsers with a laptop and Windows 10 to a Sony Bravia. When I use Windows file explorer, right click on a wmv movie file it connects, starts the movie (real player), and immediately quits and the Sony disconnects. It seems to work fine...
  5. Microsoft Account sign in problems Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account sign in problems Windows 10: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in *Original Title* sing in problems...
  6. gmail problem

in Browsers and Email
    gmail problem: Hi I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one. When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect. Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my...
  7. Startup problem in laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup problem in laptop: Hi, I have Lenovo Idea Pad and it is in startup problem. In starting, it says Preparing Automatic Repair and restarts lots of time but it does not solve the problems and occurs restarting. The blue screen says ' Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restarts. we'll restart...
  8. May W10 Update potential problems ?

in Windows 10 Support
    May W10 Update potential problems ?: Hello, Lots of Posts around re a May Update to W10 by MS. Seems all sorts of nasty things will happen, especially if you have any external HD (perhaps for backups) installed. Other problems too, apparently. And, lots of hints for disabling the automatic backup that MS...
  9. App Software Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App Software Problems: Hello everyone, I have a software problem, can anyone help please? I am trying to run some software for a digital microscope, after the software has installed and I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error message, it displays Unhandled exception has occurred in your...
  10. My Microsoft Office problems continue; The manager for programs keeps turning off...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft Office problems continue; The manager for programs keeps turning off...: Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16\ADDINS\UmOutlookAddin.dll This is one of 5 or 6 different certificates that binds up my Office Outlook, and Word programs. It is pervasive, and appears to be ignored by the Defender program. What do I do?...