Windows 10: problems with the luminositi

Discus and support problems with the luminositi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My luminosity settings aren't working! the luminosity wont change with the battery life or with the hour. it completely wont work!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MonicaStanciu, Sep 7, 2018.

1. MonicaStanciu Win User

problems with the luminositi

My luminosity settings aren't working! the luminosity wont change with the battery life or with the hour. it completely wont work!

:)

MonicaStanciu, Sep 7, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Jean_Porte Win User
    Not working luminosity variation

Hi

On my N97 mini the luminosity don't change at all while the ambiant light change..

Am I the only one to have this issue?

And anyway the minimal light is way too much when you're in the darkness, reducing the minimal would maybe save battery.

And is there a way to schedule profiles ? I mean, for example to be offline mode during every nights.

Thanks.

Jean_Porte, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. problems with the luminositi - Similar Threads - problems luminositi

2. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  3. Asking Microsoft for answers to our problems???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asking Microsoft for answers to our problems???: Why does Microsoft l set up a 'community' for us to 'talk among ourselves' ! We have technical questions..... and why not JUST GIVE US THE ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS?? They are the experts...but they expect us to talk and figure our our OWN problems. Makes no sense....
  4. Windows Update Creates One Problem Then Leads To Another

Windows Update Creates One Problem Then Leads To Another: So earlier I wrote on this site about how the recent Windows update deleted my option to use Wi-Fi. And was only able to use the Ethernet option. After going to settings and clicking to set my PC back to a previous state, I have been on "Please wait while your Windows...
  5. Problems After Windows 10 Update

Problems After Windows 10 Update: I updated my HP laptop last night and I realized this morning that I cannot connect to the internet. After some time looking around, I realized the "Wi-Fi" option is gone completely! I only have the option to use Ethernet option now. How the hell can i get my wifi option...
  6. Problem installing Philips DICOM Viewer R3.0 SP3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem installing Philips DICOM Viewer R3.0 SP3: Problem installing Philips DICOM Viewer R3.0 SP3 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-philips-dicom-viewer-r30-sp3/af500ba2-71e9-4a29-a26d-4d1fbe1d002d
  7. Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in ZBrush, WPS office, and other 3rd party apps...

Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in ZBrush, WPS office, and other 3rd party apps...: There was an unsolved but closed issue here with the title: Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in "cubase" I would like to connect here with the same problem becuase it is not just one application, I have problem with Zbrush too. I have a notebook and a desktop pc with windows...
  8. Macrium Reflect had a problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect had a problem: A few weeks ago I created an image of my C-drive on an external drive. It is still there, I can see it in . This morning I tried to restore the image to my PC. Macrium does NOT see the image for some ungodly reason. That seems to be my luck ever since I got Windows 10. Does...
  9. Cortana and search bar problems

in Cortana
    Cortana and search bar problems: Hey! I have two different problems concerning me with regards to Cortana and the search bar respectively. So the problem I am facing with Cortana is that she won't respond to anything I say. I tried setting up a microphone and in fact when I say "Hey Cortana", Cortana...
  10. PC has problem starting after latest Windows update. Reboot causes screen to flash on & off...

PC has problem starting after latest Windows update. Reboot causes screen to flash on & off...: Latest WINDOWS update has caused serious problems to start or reboot PC. When Wallpaper appears (which has changed with update) it will not allow to click to enter password. The screen will flash on & off for many minutes before password may be entered to start PC. Numerous...