Windows 10: Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire

Discus and support Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was told several times by tech support that I may have trouble with my old i7 Microsoft PC in handling Windows 10 simply b because the old PC was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sunray1112, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire

I was told several times by tech support that I may have trouble with my old i7 Microsoft PC in handling Windows 10 simply b because the old PC was not made to handle Microsoft 10. It is at a point where the PC does its own thing and makes huge mistakes like transferring money from my savings into my credit which no one would do because you can no longer pay bills.

However, I am have a small problem right now which is important to me and that is sending an email to someone to straighten out a problem. My PC will not allow me to add a name to the outlook list. It says it is creating a new list, but when I try to send the email, it will not move forward. I am beside myself because I cannot afford even $500 to buy an old PC or get help with this one. Any suggestions?

I also use my PC to play Solitaire games and I can no longer do that because it will not allow the cards to move automatically. I've never seen anything like this.

* Moved from MSN

* Original title: My old i7 Microsoft PC

:)

sunray1112, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire

1. Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire - Similar Threads - Problems Mail App

2. Solitaire apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire apps: Have tried several version of solitaire games from the app store and all of them cause Windows 11 to start having problems. Play long enough and I get a kernel mode exception and reboot. Symptoms are flashing screen, minimization of the game, instability of the whole system....
  3. Solitaire apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire apps: Have tried several version of solitaire games from the app store and all of them cause Windows 11 to start having problems. Play long enough and I get a kernel mode exception and reboot. Symptoms are flashing screen, minimization of the game, instability of the whole system....
  4. Mail App Problem

Mail App Problem: Hi, for some reason when I receive emails from my Mail app the banner and ping sound only pop up when I go on mail app. However, that is not suppose to happen! I always had the notifications appear on my desktop when my mail app is not opened. Moreover, on the far right of my...
  5. Mail app problem

Mail app problem: Hi, for some reason when I receive emails from my Mail app the banner and ping sound only pop up when I go on mail app. However, that is not suppose to happen! I always had the notiifications appear on my desktop when my mail app is not opened. Moreover, on the far right of...
  6. Problem with Mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Mail app: So I use three different emails in my Mail app, each using a different name. Two of them use different internet aliases, but one of them is a "serious" email which uses my real name. Recently, I have been doing a back-and-forth with someone on my serious email (Re: Re: Re:...
  7. solitair problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    solitair problem: Recently, after playing and completing a solitair game, the next time I start a new game, the last game pladed, starts up, unfinished, and must be completed again, befor a new game starts, How do i stop this from happening ?...
  8. Problems with mail app

Problems with mail app: I have 2 problems with the Windows 10 mail app. I have multiple accounts in the mail - 3 gmail and one hotmail, and when you update gmail accounts it sends everything with the same name, and the function where you can change under which name it should send, disappears. The...
  9. solitaire start app problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire start app problem: Hello this is my first post all my start alps work right except solitaire collection most of the time when i click it it tries to open and then it fades away sometimes i click it and it opens up and i play the game ,and then some times i try several times before it will open...
  10. Mail app problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app problem: I added all my mail accounts and it synced up about 2000 emails from various address's. Is there a way to select all the mail to delete or do i have to check each individually. Ctr-A doesnt work to select all mail.. 10507