Windows 10: Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.

Discus and support Problems with the microsoft authenticator app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have some Problems with the microsoft authenticator app. My Business account is shown in the menü but i can not open it. so i am unable to generate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Morpheus AG, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.

I have some Problems with the microsoft authenticator app. My Business account is shown in the menü but i can not open it. so i am unable to generate login codes nor am I able to receive login approvals for the Login. Also I´m not able to delete the account from the Authenticator app. So what could I do. Our Admin already turned off the two-step-verification.

:)

Morpheus AG, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Sept. 3

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2108.5654 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.82 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 15

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2112.8213 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.86 for iOS

What's New:

Brink, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Aug. 5

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2107.5010 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.80 for iOS

What's New:

Brink, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.

1. Problems with the microsoft authenticator app. - Similar Threads - Problems microsoft authenticator

2. Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator App: My computer password must be changed every 90 days. When I change that password does my Microsoft Authenticator App password then become that new password? Do I need to do something on the App to put in the new password? Or is my App password always the same original...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator App: Hello, I was checking my Microsoft Authenticator one day because I needed to sign in to OneDrive. I checked my Apple Watch for the pop-up, and I did not have the section on the bottom that allows you to approve or deny. I checked my app grid to find out that I didn't have...
  4. Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.

Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.: I have some Problems with the microsoft authenticator app. My Business account is shown in the menü but i can not open it. so i am unable to generate login codes nor am I able to receive login approvals for the Login. Also I´m not able to delete the account from the...
  5. Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with the microsoft authenticator app.: I have some Problems with the microsoft authenticator app. My Business account is shown in the menü but i can not open it. so i am unable to generate login codes nor am I able to receive login approvals for the Login. Also I´m not able to delete the account from the...
  6. Microsoft Authenticator Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator Problem: I had my account from work, in the authenticator app, I accidentally deleted the account from the app and now it doesn't allow me to add it manually or enter my work account because it keeps sending me to the authenticator app if there is a way to add my work account back to...
  7. Microsoft Authenticator Problem

Microsoft Authenticator Problem: I had my account from work, in the authenticator app, I accidentally deleted the account from the app and now it doesn't allow me to add it manually or enter my work account because it keeps sending me to the authenticator app if there is a way to add my work account back to...
  8. Microsoft Authenticator Problem

9. Microsoft Authenticator App

Microsoft Authenticator App: I use the microsoft authenticator app and accidentally set the app to locked, when I try to unlock it says use biometrics or enter passcode but there isnt anywhere to enter passcode and dont have biometrics in this phone so I cant unlock the app. Any ideas?...
  10. App Microsoft Authenticator

App Microsoft Authenticator: Hello, I'm came from chatting with a technical support on Microsoft, with not result about,.. What happen if you change your phone number using the Microsoft Authenticator App? Well, I know there is a lot of people with the same issue, with the two step verification. The...