Windows 10: Problems with Toshiba Laptop

Discus and support Problems with Toshiba Laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 1.) Sometimes, when logging out, computer makes a sound as if there is an error somewhere. 2.) Occasionally (not all of the time), computer makes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Problems with Toshiba Laptop

1.) Sometimes, when logging out, computer makes a sound as if there is an error somewhere.

2.) Occasionally (not all of the time), computer makes a beeping noise when left for standby and mouse cursor fails to respond on time when mouse if wiggled to wake computer up.

3.) Sometimes, when typing on Facebook or other places, the typing of the keyboard stutters.

I hope someone can help me with this.

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 5, 2017

2. Edge keeps defaulting as PDF viewer

hi, i tried that as well as just changing the file type by right-click over a .pdf, properties then change PDF.

However, in both cases if EDGE launches it becomes the PDF reader again even though it cannot open PDF..

Sometimes in the default programmes window, I cannot uncheck the PDF box..

I use a portable version of Sumatra reader (single file .exe which is not installed on the PC)

Why does EDGE grab the .pdf extension if it cannot open PDF?

GS-toshiba laptop, Jan 5, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Store

this isn't working for me my app store closes itself I have a Toshiba c640 laptop and my friend who also has Toshiba laptop is having this problem

NischayaPaudel, Jan 5, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Problems with Toshiba Laptop

Your 1.) and 2.) may be warning 'beeps' for a low battery. Logging out will mean disk activity - if your battery is already a little low that could drain the battery just enough to trigger a 'low battery' warning.

Bree, Jan 5, 2017
  5. @Bree, if it was a low battery then my computer would tell me on the screen wouldn't it? It's not saying anything about a low battery on the screen.

Jesse Williams, Jan 5, 2017
  6. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? I can look at the activity log and see what it says.

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Toshiba Laptop

1. Problems with Toshiba Laptop - Similar Threads - Problems Toshiba Laptop

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Problem with Old Toshiba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Old Toshiba: Good afternoon, Microsoft staff. If I may, I’m having trouble with a 2006 Microsoft Vista Toshiba laptop. I know. Not exactly cutting edge, but it’s all I’ve had to fall back onTo be honest, I’ve had to use it on safe mode for some time now because it lags in normal mode....
  4. Problem with Old Toshiba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Old Toshiba: Good afternoon, Microsoft staff. If I may, I’m having trouble with a 2006 Microsoft Vista Toshiba laptop. I know. Not exactly cutting edge, but it’s all I’ve had to fall back onTo be honest, I’ve had to use it on safe mode for some time now because it lags in normal mode....
  5. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP: Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-toshiba-laptop/018766d2-7929-4d30-9275-22297da797bf
  6. Audio problems Toshiba

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems Toshiba: About a week ago my Toshiba laptop running with Windows 10, suddenly started having issues with the audio. I could be streaming video or playing a game and all of a sudden the audio just stops. I have to pause the streaming/video for about ten seconds and then the audio will...
  7. Screen Focus Problem on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Focus Problem on Toshiba Laptop: Tishiba laptop, W10Pro The screen on my laptop is very hard to see as focusing seems to be the problem. When watching a YouTube video, for instance, the colors don't appear as sharp as they used to be.. I've tried adjusting focusing myself, and even had a Geek Squad tech give...
  8. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  9. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  10. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba satelite update 1903 problems

2. problems with windows 1903 and Toshiba laptop P50W-C