Windows 10: Problems with update build 1803

Discus and support Problems with update build 1803 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I have severe problems with this new 1803 build update.. I updated it via regular Windows update and i get nothing but trouble with it so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hurricane28, May 6, 2018.

1. Problems with update build 1803

Hi all,

I have severe problems with this new 1803 build update.. I updated it via regular Windows update and i get nothing but trouble with it so far.

First the UAC ( user account control) didn't work properly which works later, now Windows defender keeps telling me that there is an issue and i need to restart but when i do the issue seems to be still there.

And now when i try to save a screenshot it tells me that its not there.. Well obviously because i just made the picture and i want to save it MS!

Is there a way i can fix this without reinstalling everything? This is very frustrating as i am not able to use my system now to the fully 100% which is very annoying.

Thnx in advanced.

:)

hurricane28, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Problems with update build 1803

1. Problems with update build 1803 - Similar Threads - Problems update build

2. Win update 1803 problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win update 1803 problems: Every time there's a major update it breaks my computer and I have to revert to the stable version. Currently using 1709, build 16299.1087 on a Lenovo all-in-one Previous major updates resulted in ghost circles scrolling down the center of the screen and the mouse pointer...
  3. Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build

Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build: I just reinstalled windows from a USB key and started up the updates but check for updates says "You're up to date" but I have newer builds on my other computers (1809). The time on this computer is also wrong with automatic "Set time zone automatically" option enabled and...
  4. Windows build 1803 Enterprise N problems

Windows build 1803 Enterprise N problems: Hello, I've recently noticed severe problems with my computer when moving to the newest possible update build for the Enterprise N version of Windows. Things like having explorer crash, unable to use the keyboard and mouse, chrome losing all functionality, and very random...
  5. Problems with windows update 1803

Problems with windows update 1803: Hi everyone, I'm currently having problems with one of my budgeting software. Two weeks ago it was working fine however just two days ago it started giving me problems. All problems give me the same error message "Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset"....
  6. Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem: Hi, I have a home network with 1 pc (win10), 1 PC (XP), new router (with attached storage) and various other non windows devices. The relevant networking connections are all via a (wired) Lan. The behaviour of the PCs is: The router can see all the devices inc both...
  7. 1803 Update Problems

1803 Update Problems: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please as 1803 update will not install on my laptop. There have been no end of attempts to do this each taking an age and the end result is always the same "Restoring previous version of Windows". I have tried to turn off Widows Updates using...
  8. Windows 1803 update problems

Windows 1803 update problems: Hello, I've had problems with the April update 1803 on my desktop computer since it first started rolling out. At first it would go through the installation process, stopping at a black screen mid-installation, at which point I would restart the computer then it would...
  9. Windows 10 build 1803 update tool problem

Windows 10 build 1803 update tool problem: Hello, I performed an upgrade install from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 in 2015, I wanted to rebuild my system from scratch with the latest build (1803) via the Media Creation Tool. When I try to run the tool, I get the error "There was a problem starting Setup...", I have...
  10. build 1803 Alienware

build 1803 Alienware: I have an Alienware R17. After trying to update to 1803, I received an error and that update was not successful. I later became aware that build 1803 is not yet compatible with Alienware R17. In fact, Microsoft have blocked some Alienware units from receiving the update...