Windows 10: Problems with Updates and Keyboard

Discus and support Problems with Updates and Keyboard in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I got some problems with Windows 10 preinstalled on Asus Tuf Gaming. As you can see in the screenshot below it says that I'm missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WassimAmor, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Problems with Updates and Keyboard

Hello,

I got some problems with Windows 10 preinstalled on Asus Tuf Gaming.

As you can see in the screenshot below it says that I'm missing important updates but when I click in check for updates I get absolutely nothing it keeps looking for them for a while but it gives me no results.

The second problem is with my keyboard some of the Fn Keys, for example when I tap on Fn+F4 to cut the Mic or to turn it on, I get nothing on the screen, the keys work properly but no notifications appear to let me know what I am doing exactly.

I also have some problems with the internet connection, I noticed that most of the time I can't connect to my home internet connection with my PC while I do it easily with my mobile phone.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Problems with Updates and Keyboard 04f2706d-0f7b-4ad0-971b-e7a3b70c5c52?upload=true.png

:)

WassimAmor, Dec 23, 2019

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Problems with Updates and Keyboard

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Problems with Updates and Keyboard

1. Problems with Updates and Keyboard - Similar Threads - Problems Updates Keyboard

2. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and windows update problems: I have a few problems I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to my unresponsive keyboard, and problems with bad Windows updates.I am facing difficulties with my laptop's keyboard, which has become unresponsive for many months now. This issue arose suddenly and...
  3. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and windows update problems: I have a few problems I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to my unresponsive keyboard, and problems with bad Windows updates.I am facing difficulties with my laptop's keyboard, which has become unresponsive for many months now. This issue arose suddenly and...
  4. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard problem after window update

Keyboard problem after window update: After the window update shift + "." key is not working. The shift is functioning, the key "." i.e. full stop is also operating fine but the combination shift + "." which gives the symbol i.e. ">" is not working. If possible, please suggest me a suitable solution. Thanks!...
  6. Keyboard Problems after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard Problems after latest update: Hello! The most recent Windows update on my laptop messed up my keyboard function and gave me a black screen but with the cursor after the login. I was able to get around that but my keyboard still isn't working correctly. I tried uninstalling the update, but after a restart...
  7. Windows update keyboard Problems

Windows update keyboard Problems: I am running Windows 10 which was a free update from Windows 7 proon a HP Elite Book which did have some problems with the mouse moving on its own which i never got to grips with so i switched off the pad and used the touchscreenn After Windows 10 latest update i have lost...
  8. Keyboard problems after updates.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard problems after updates.: After every update on Windows 10 I lose the keyboard. I use an Acer wireless keyboard and mouse they both work through the same dongle. The mouse is no problem it works OK. The problem is the keyboard. It allows me to type in PIN/Password and it works on Command Prompt but...
  9. Keyboard problem

Keyboard problem: Hello I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series laptop with windows 10. My F1-F12 keys to change screen brightness, change volume, skip and play songs, etc . are no longer working. I saw an answer back in 2013 I tried it and it didn't work. Help would be much appreciated....
  10. Keyboard problem after update

Keyboard problem after update: Hi, I have the Windows 10 Home installed on my Acer Aspire 4739Z and after a update (KB3093266, I think) the keyboard bugged. If I press 1 appear 1' / 3 appear 34 / q appear q2 / t appear t5 / u appear u7 / p appear po / _ appear _) / - appear -0 If I press the Right...