Windows 10: Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO

Discus and support Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Over the last day we have tried to download the drivers for windows 10 and have come across an error message saying that one camera driver cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laursylau, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Laursylau Win User

Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO

Over the last day we have tried to download the drivers for windows 10 and have come across an error message saying that one camera driver cannot be installed.

I didn’t think this would be an issue as its only the camera so attempted to download windows 10 twice but i keep getting an error message saying to go to my provider to upgrade the drivers.

Please can anyone help me.

i have tried to contact driver support, I have also tried microsoft but it directs me to a US number.

why is technology so hard? I really didnt imagine upgrading my ststem to windows 10 would be a challenge

thanks so much

laura

:)

Laursylau, Apr 4, 2020
  2. jotevwe Win User

Will Upgrade to Windows 10 for Sony VIAO Work Now that some drivers are not ready

I understand from one of the information update on Windows 10 that the drivers for Sony VIAO pc/tablet will not be available until sometimes in October/November 2015. The information also stated that upgrading to Windows 10 before that time could affect
    the performance of my pc. Now that I have received information that my reservation for upgrade is ready for installation, can I still proceed with the installation without effect on my tablet/pc? Where do I find the information on impact with VIAO computer?

jotevwe, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Sony Viao Crashing

This is the second upgrade attempt to Windows 10 on my Sony Viao laptop (SVE14A37CDH). The same intermittent freezing problem is occurring. The only pattern that I notice is that when it is frozen, I can hear my CPU fan running at its maximum rate.

I paid for technical support from Sony and they were not able to this issue. Perhaps the folks at Microsoft has some more information?

Courtney Lampitoc, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO

Sony VIAO Fingerprint Reader not working Post Windows 10 Install?

Ciao,

Having just installed Windows 10 Pro on my Sony VIAO laptop (Model VPCZ22UGX, System 64 Bit, BIOS Version R1013H5, ME Version 7.1.10.1065 - VIAO Care Version 8.4.4.09181), the finger print reader no longer works at sign-in (my password does work).

In trying to identify or correct the problem, I have performed the following:

1. When I try to set-up a new finger print in Windows 10 (Settings/Accounts/Sign-In Options/Windows Hello/Fingerprint) I get the following message, "Sorry, something went wrong" every time.

2) I have re-installed the original version of AuthenTec 4.0 on the Sony Support website, but still no joy.

I am aware that not all of Sony VIAO software is compatible with Windows 10, but I cannot identify any biometric issues on either the Sony Support website or using Google.

Has anyone else come across this issue, and more importantly, does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get my finger print reader to work again?

Ever sanguine.

PSA

PlaneSayling, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO

1. Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO - Similar Threads - Problems upgrading drivers

2. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for sony projector: I bought an old but out of box Sony projector. I'm unable to connect it to my windows 10 pc. I have an hdmi plugged in but so far I can't get anything displayed. The device is too old for Sony drivers so I was hoping a generic Microsoft driver would do the job . Suggestions ?...
  3. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver for sony projector: I bought an old but out of box Sony projector. I'm unable to connect it to my windows 10 pc. I have an hdmi plugged in but so far I can't get anything displayed. The device is too old for Sony drivers so I was hoping a generic Microsoft driver would do the job . Suggestions ?...
  4. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 upgrade problems with drivers

Windows 10 upgrade problems with drivers: Hello, I have an old laptop lying around that I need to use, it isn't great, but for what I'll need, it fits. I've done a fresh install of Windows 8.1 x64. I then upgraded it to Windows 10 version 1507 10240. Everything went fine, all the drivers were working. The next...
  6. Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems: Good afternoon, I have a Sony Vaio VPCSA that I bought used and I installed a Windows 10 using a new SSD. Everything was fine but I can´t talk using any application Skyope, Teams, Voice Recorder because the microphone generates a terrible buzz. I've tried all the Microsoft...
  7. Sony WH-1000XM3: driver problem after Windows Update (no stereo driver)

Sony WH-1000XM3: driver problem after Windows Update (no stereo driver): I recently ran a Windows 10 Pro update on my laptop. Since then my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones don't seem to work correctly. It seems that before the update I used to have at least 2 audio-devices for the headphones: a stereo device for high quality audio and a "handsfree...
  8. Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --: Sony Viao hard drive use stays at 100 % with no aps running -- 950 GB -- 290 GB free -- diskck --OK did clean install Windows 10 -- Installed only one program -- Lightroom 6.0 -- no change -- need help -- thank you -- Dale --...
  9. SONY Handycam Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SONY Handycam Driver: SONY Handycam Driver DCR-TRV270E and DCR-TRV460E https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/sony-handycam-driver/a50841c5-9985-4e9c-91df-a12a5ed4b927
  10. Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10: Hi, I have been successfully using PS3 Server with Windows 7 for some time streaming to a Sony Bravia 32EX720 TV. Since upgrading to Windows 10 and streaming to the same TV the picture is totally broken up and pixelated (unwatchable.) None of the settings in PS3 Server were...