Windows 10: problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset

Discus and support problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can plug it into any 3.0 port and it changes to 2.0, my sensors still pick it up as 3.0 but watching it in usb tree viewer it puts a generic hub and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RussellParker4, Jan 14, 2022.

1. problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset

I can plug it into any 3.0 port and it changes to 2.0, my sensors still pick it up as 3.0 but watching it in usb tree viewer it puts a generic hub and transfers it to a 2.0, which bricks it pretty much 84.5 fps to 3.5 if anyone here has an idea of how to force it to stay 3.0 it would be greatly appreciated

:)

RussellParker4, Jan 14, 2022

2. Oculus Rift headset USB problems

Hi All,

I have 2 issues with my Oculus Rift CV1 headset.

Firstly I keep getting error code 31 - USB Device failed to reset. This is on boot up.

Second issue is the headset being reported as USB 2.0 when it should be USB 3.0.

I have tried all my USB 3.0 ports including a PCIex USB 3.0 card.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

StephenTain, Jan 14, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 14, 2022
  4. problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset

help with raid 0

in pre post hitting tab key

initializing usb done
    12280 mb ok
    usb devise 1 mouse
    Auto detect sata port 1 cd
    2 cd
    3 ocz vertex turbo 1.4
    smart capable & status ok
    4 wdc ----
    smart status ok
    6 wdc ---
    smart status ok

now I finish post and next see intel matrex storage:
    raid volumes

id name level stripe size status bootable
    ssd raid 0 stripe 128k 178.8 normal yes

port serial size type / status

2 ocz ---- 59.6gb member disk 0
    3 wdc ---- 931.5 gb member disk 0
    5 wdc --- 931.5gb member disk 0

Ok, my question is in first auto detect my ports are listed 3-4- and 6
    in the intel matrix storage ports are listed 2-3- and 5 ??? is this my problem and if so how did this happen .

Glazierman, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset

1. problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset - Similar Threads - problems usb changing

2. Intel Update stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Update stays at 0%: Hello,I reinstalled Intel Driver & Support Assistant a few days back, I used it a few months ago and it showed an update. When I click download all:It gets stuck at 0%:I have waited several hours and also tried putting it overnight. It still remains at 0%. I have also tried...
  3. Intel Update stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Update stays at 0%: Hello,I reinstalled Intel Driver & Support Assistant a few days back, I used it a few months ago and it showed an update. When I click download all:It gets stuck at 0%:I have waited several hours and also tried putting it overnight. It still remains at 0%. I have also tried...
  4. Windows update staying at 0%!!

Windows update staying at 0%!!: So I have an update: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5010342 and I've tried multiple ways to make it go over 0% but no matter what it stays like that, I left my pc on for 3 hours and when I went back to it, it was still at 0%. My...
  5. problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset

problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset: I can plug it into any 3.0 port and it changes to 2.0, my sensors still pick it up as 3.0 but watching it in usb tree viewer it puts a generic hub and transfers it to a 2.0, which bricks it pretty much 84.5 fps to 3.5 if anyone here has an idea of how to force it to stay 3.0...
  6. problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with usb changing to 2.0 when it's supposed to stay 3.0 rift headset: I can plug it into any 3.0 port and it changes to 2.0, my sensors still pick it up as 3.0 but watching it in usb tree viewer it puts a generic hub and transfers it to a 2.0, which bricks it pretty much 84.5 fps to 3.5 if anyone here has an idea of how to force it to stay 3.0...
  7. Oculus Rift headset USB problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oculus Rift headset USB problems: Hi All, I have 2 issues with my Oculus Rift CV1 headset. Firstly I keep getting error code 31 - USB Device failed to reset. This is on boot up. Second issue is the headset being reported as USB 2.0 when it should be USB 3.0. I have tried all my USB 3.0 ports...
  8. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  9. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...
  10. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...