Windows 10: Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center

Discus and support Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I try to start any windows system applications such as Task Manager or Services, windows asks for UAC premission and shows publisher as Unkown... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ApurvaDubal, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center

Whenever I try to start any windows system applications such as Task Manager or Services, windows asks for UAC premission and shows publisher as Unkown and File origin hard drive on computer. All of windows store apps are not able to connect to internet and Edge shows "Site is not Secure" on each and every site.

Following actions are already taken by me to repair this problem:

1. Tried doing System Restore at the pint where windows was working fine. But could not restore system.

2. Tried running DISM scanning and restore health. But could not detect any problem.

3. I also have enabled built-in Administrator account. But Still i cant connect to internet using Edge.

4. Tried sfc /scannow command. It found some errors but could not repair files.

Follwing is CBS Log error which was shown for different directories.

Error: Overlap: Duplicate ownership for directory \??\C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\it-IT in component Microsoft-Windows-QuickAssist.Resources, version 10.0.17134.1, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, culture [l:5]'it-IT', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}

My guess is that there is some issue with trust center and system ownership. I do not want to reinstall windows. Also I am not able to update Windows. Thanks for any help.

:)

ApurvaDubal, Oct 8, 2018
  2. farlex85 Win User

Vista Security ANOYANCE!

Go to user accounts and family saftey, then user accounts, then at the bottom of that list will to turn user account control on and off. Select and turn off. Then go to security center and select change the way windows notifys me on the side. Then you can change it so the balloon doesn't pop up.

farlex85, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center

1. Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center - Similar Threads - Problems User Account

2. Problems with user account control.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...
  3. Problems with user account control.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...
  4. User Account Control Problem with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control Problem with Windows 10: Dear AllI am using Power Manager Lite to manage my UPS box with my pc. I recently installed the program for the first time since using Windows 10.Every time the pc loads Windows, a User Account Control box appears with the query:-"Do you want to allow this app from an unknown...
  5. User Account Control Problem with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control Problem with Windows 10: Dear AllI am using Power Manager Lite to manage my UPS box with my pc. I recently installed the program for the first time since using Windows 10.Every time the pc loads Windows, a User Account Control box appears with the query:-"Do you want to allow this app from an unknown...
  6. User Account Control Problem with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem with "user account control".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with "user account control".: I am using a windows app to get rid of unused apps. To get there I use the "Start" window icon and the gear icon for "Settings". When I select some apps I get an error message with a red header which tells me: "An administrator has blocked you from running this app...." It...
  8. User Account Control Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control Problem: Hello everyone. Example of my problem........ I goto desktop, doubleclick on Acronis Backup program expecting it to open. But, up comes a User Account Control dialogue box asking if I want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I cannot answer yes because the...
  9. problem with user account control (uac)

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with user account control (uac): hey. i tried to turn on my pc yesterday and i got a problem with a file beeing removed. i then restarted my whole pc, and i thought it was fixed. but then my administrator confirmation wouldnt work. this means that i cant download apps and edit settings. i have tried to go to...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...