Windows 10: Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update.

Discus and support Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm one of the few that's never had any problems with this OS before now, but sadly this update it forced on me/nagged me about seems to have broken my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tetsuo9999, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update.

I'm one of the few that's never had any problems with this OS before now, but sadly this update it forced on me/nagged me about seems to have broken my video playback and recording capabilities. I record using XSplit products and my videos either come out choppy on my end but fine on my Youtube channel and friend's ends, or on both. I've done everything from wiping my GPU drivers with DDU in safe mode, updating my recording software, and messing with hardware acceleration in Chrome to no avail. I've heard this can happen on 1903 for users with SSDs installed. Is that true? As I've never had any problems with this OS before, what can I expect when I roll back? Will it put me back on the 18 version? The nag screen said I needed to update before November, so I'm a bit anxious that they won't fix this issue and the forced update will cause this to happen even even if rolling back fixes the issue. My boot SSD is only about a year old, and while it's used daily for recording videos, there's never been any problems with it before this update. Is rolling back or trying the Insider Edition a good idea? I just want this fixed and I'm frustrated that this forced update has added so much extra stress to my job.

Windows 10 1903

RTX 2060

16GB DDR4 RAM

Boot and storage drives are SSDs.

:)

Tetsuo9999, Aug 16, 2019

2. Video Recording Playback Problem.

Hello

I have recording and playback problem in Lumia 640xl. When i record long video like 10 or 15 minutes then i m not able to play that video and when i try to play video i received this code number (error code: 0x88982F50 ).

I m also try to play that video on PC but video is not play.

Please help me how can i play video after recording and why this problem is coming.

Shahzadali89, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Problem with video playback on N8

mine too not working on n8...after i record video it shows in the list of my gallery but does'nt playback...i also tried restore factory settings but did not work ...(records but doesn't playback)..pls help

kurbaanhua, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update.

Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update.

1. Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update. - Similar Threads - Problems video playback

2. Voice Recorder playback problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recorder playback problem: I made a long recording over an hour on Voice Recorder, but when I go to play it back, it stops after about 5 minutes, and goes back to 0.00. If I try to start the recording after that 5 minute stopping point, nothing happens, except that it flips back to 0:00 after a couple...
  3. Voice Recorder playback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder playback problem: I made a long recording over an hour on Voice Recorder, but when I go to play it back, it stops after about 5 minutes, and goes back to 0.00. If I try to start the recording after that 5 minute stopping point, nothing happens, except that it flips back to 0:00 after a couple...
  4. Voice Recorder playback problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video Playback Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Playback Problem: Videos on my computer have started to just freeze not buffer but just stop and I know it is not an internet connection problem because I can google stuff and even make this post Is there any way I can fix this. submitted by /u/Beanz_B0i [link] [comments]...
  6. video recorder problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video recorder problem: when I am open camera than one assage on screen "fornt fasing camera" camera capture photo but camera not capture video please solve problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recorder-problem/664ad719-03e7-45de-9cdf-a1fd789c2ad4
  7. Problems with video playback after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with video playback after 1909 update: Ok, so since updating Windows from 1903 to 1909, I cannot play any video on my computer, all I see is distortion all over, on youtube the same. I unistalled update, and went back to 1903, again, problem persisted. I installed fresh 1909 version, again, the same problem. If I...
  8. sudden problem with video playback

in Browsers and Email
    sudden problem with video playback: I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 and video playback most of which I've resolved on my own. This is a new problem on a website, TMZ, that I watch every day. The error message says "click to enable adobe flash player" and of course when I click on it, nothing...
  9. Video Playback Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Video Playback Problem: I'm getting an error message quite frequently when I try to play a video on almost any website, such as YouTube The message reads: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID:_VBAMBUYe5vqHN9kc6C). My Internet connection seems OK. I tried Googling the ID but...
  10. Video playback problems after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback problems after upgrade: After upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to 10, video sound both native and streaming became distorted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver to no avail. I then noticed that I was encountering the same problem whether I played audio through speakers plugged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10

2. windows update effected my video playback

3. problems with 1903 windows build with video playback

4. video play back on windows phone,
  5. voice recording playback win 10 not working,
  6. windows 1903 n playback,
  7. video and audio is not in synch after update to 1903 version,
  8. Update for video playback on Windows 10 version 1903,
  9. did the last windows update affect video playback?