Windows 10: Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate

Discus and support Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Only if i put a checked on that box the problem disappear but before i updated to 20h2, there was no problem with it. What can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pinolx, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Pinolx Win User

Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate

Only if i put a checked on that box the problem disappear but before i updated to 20h2, there was no problem with it. What can i do?

:)

Pinolx, Apr 25, 2021
  2. cytherian Win User

Google Pixel 5 no longer recognized with version 20H2, Build 19042.867

I'd been using my Google Pixel 5 on two Windows 10 laptops with no issues. One of my laptops just updated to Windows version 20H2, Build 19042.867. And now, my Google Pixel 5 is no longer recognized for file transfer. Normally, I'd select USB-File Transfer on the Pixel 5 and then it would appear in Windows Explorer as a device node. Windows 10 no longer does this. I don't see any unrecognized devices in my device list.

I double-checked on my other Windows 10 laptop that has not yet updated. It still sees the Pixel 5 just fine. It appears the huge 20H2 update has invalidated the Google Pixel device drivers somehow. Is there some way to correct this or am I forced to wait for a future update that fixes this problem? Thanks.

cytherian, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Fullscreen mode problem

I did a clean boot and I was able to run it in fullscreen. At first it was minimizing the game at fullscreen and I had to click on the icon to bring it back on screen. After a few clicks the game seemed to run in fullscreen without any problems.

The problem is caused by NahimicService.exe which has something to do with audio drivers of Sonic Studio, applications wwhich are included in ASUS and MSI Motherboards.

There are many Official Forums of those Brands that suggest to uninstall Realtek drivers.

Panos9ball, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate

1. Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate - Similar Threads - Problems videogames Fullscreen

2. Windows Upadate And

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upadate And: Really i need Video conference and chat to real administratorif this wi=rite is game of unkwon of flag color then shame on you.if real any one work then call me i to now times create wbpage but i sure from wordpress to use html code or use page in photoshop or other way all...
  3. upading problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upading problem: every time i run update module below message appears. i click retry button but again below message shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upading-problem/66683b14-fa82-4591-85bd-bda06f6035e2
  4. upading problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upading problem: every time i run update module below message appears. i click retry button but again below message shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upading-problem/66683b14-fa82-4591-85bd-bda06f6035e2
  5. Videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videogames: Hey, I recently got this PC as a christmas gift and being honest i never had a pc before, i need help´configurating it perfectly for videogames like Minecraft ,Fortnite, Warzone, Rocket league, E.T.C.Can someone pls help to configurate it or tell me how to talk directly with...
  6. Monitor goes black in videogames that are fullscreened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black in videogames that are fullscreened: I have had this pc for a bit more than a year now but just a couple days ago I started having a issue where if I load into a game and it is full screened and only on full screen it crashes within a second of opening the game of within a few minutes. The monitor goes black and...
  7. 20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency: Greetings I just installed the 20H2 Test version of Win10 mainly for the Start Menu now having transparent tiles similar to how they were on W10M but alas I can't really enjoy it because of the "lack" of transparency for everything that is NOT a tile. I can't even...
  8. Upadate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upadate: After the new update my screen show me test series right side of bottom corner how could i solve it plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upadate/d7540a86-f0c2-42d1-80ed-080901e1cdf6
  9. Problem with Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Fullscreen: Hi, i have a problem with playing games with fullscreen on my pc. when i start differente games the fullscreen comes on both of my monitors and i only want it on my firts monitor. i have tried various things like turning my second monitor to the main monitor then turning it...
  10. Videogame

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videogame: My computer pops up an error saying DX11 feature level 10 is required to run this engine on a game. But i have DirectX 12 installed and my display adapters say there working properly and there all updated??? i have NVIDA GTX 1050Ti and Intel UHD 630....