Windows 10: Problems with Visual C++

Discus and support Problems with Visual C++ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all! I`ve been tryingo run an aplication Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. When I click on the icon to execute it, there comes a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eltetasocamaraso, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Problems with Visual C++

Hi all! I`ve been tryingo run an aplication Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. When I click on the icon to execute it, there comes a message where says "Can´t run the game, paralel setup is not OK" or something like that. I've been recovering information and i got to the idea that I need to install a Visual C++ Library on my computer. The one I need is:

MicrosoftVC80.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86"publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type=win32,version="8.0.50608.0"

What can I do to download the Visual C++ Library? Thanks

:)

eltetasocamaraso, Jan 6, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Visual C++ Instalattion Problems

Hello Ian,

We've noticed that you've already posted to TechNet forums
    in which advanced IT pros and software developers can answer your question. Have you tried the suggestion given by
    EckiS?

In addition, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Which 3rd party software requires you to update Visual C++ Redistributable?
    • Have you tried to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ from the control panel and reinstall it?
    For more information about the latest Visual C++ downloads, please refer to this
    link.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlo Fer, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Problems with Visual C++

microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Visual C++

1. Problems with Visual C++ - Similar Threads - Problems Visual C++

2. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ problem: Hi my name is Emile and I am having problems with the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ minimum runtime 2019 it tells me that a part of visual C++ is on an unavailable network resource. I first disregarded this because I had no problem with it but now I can't update my...
  3. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ problem: Hi my name is Emile and I am having problems with the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ minimum runtime 2019 it tells me that a part of visual C++ is on an unavailable network resource. I first disregarded this because I had no problem with it but now I can't update my...
  4. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. C++ Visual Runtime error problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C++ Visual Runtime error problem?: As soon as I turn my PC on I get this messageI have added the snip below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-visual-runtime-error-problem/8f2f216b-4777-4525-bdab-4ebc87ee5f1a
  6. C++ Visual Runtime error problem?

C++ Visual Runtime error problem?: As soon as I turn my PC on I get this messageI have added the snip below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-visual-runtime-error-problem/8f2f216b-4777-4525-bdab-4ebc87ee5f1a
  7. Visual C++ 2010 installation problem

Visual C++ 2010 installation problem: hii want to instal visual c++ 2010 and this message is displayed:installation did not succeed.log file:OS Version = 6.2.9200, Platform 2OS Description = Future OS - x64CommandLine = c:\a00d4e4126d889c0fc\Setup.exeTimeZone = Iran Standard TimeInitial LCID = 1065Using...
  8. Visual C++ redistributable problem installing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual C++ redistributable problem installing.: I am trying to install Virtual Desktop streamer onto my PC and as part of the installation it tries to install what looks like the latest V C++ redistributable but this fails as it cannot find the msi file from a previous version. Neither can I find it on my system. Nor...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Visual c++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Microsoft Visual c++: Hello…. excuse me but i can't install the new version of Microsoft visual c++ 2015 -2019 because it get stuck with the 2015 version… i think it's something named as cache problem … please watch my screenshots of the the problem and the log file [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  10. Some problems with Visual C ++

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some problems with Visual C ++: I have some problems with Visual C++ like images. I can not install some Visual C ++, can somebody help me? thank you. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/some-problems-with-visual-c/3aa83251-fb70-4591-9352-30b2ebf37679

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual c