Windows 10: Problems with Windows 10 and Spectrum E mail slowing down and then locking up.

Discus and support Problems with Windows 10 and Spectrum E mail slowing down and then locking up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been going on for a long, long time. On line log in support by Best Buy Geek Squad has not been able to solve the problem. An older lap top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by charlesljungberg, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Problems with Windows 10 and Spectrum E mail slowing down and then locking up.

This has been going on for a long, long time. On line log in support by Best Buy Geek Squad has not been able to solve the problem. An older lap top with windows 7 does not have this problem. Anyone with similar issues ? Spectrum on line techs can't find a cure either !

:)

charlesljungberg, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail App E-mails

My e-mail problem deals with the Windows 10 E-mail App and not my Outlook.com acct. When I go to my Windows 10 E-mail App "inbox" all of my "older" e-mails are gone and not listed anymore. I have no idea where they went or how to get to them. I "never"
    manually deleted any of them! When I go to the "inbox" it only shows most recent e-mails and not "older" e-mails that I have had from the past months etc. Now, when I log into my Outlook.com e0mail acct I can still see all of my "older" e-mail still listed
    in the "inbox" and nothing has been touched or automatically deleted etc. What can I do in my Windows 10 E-mail App to keep my "older" e-mails from being lost, missing, deleted etc. I have no problem with my Outlook.com. But, the link you sent deals with problems
    in the Outlook.com and not Windows 10 E-mail App. is there a "setting" in the Windows 10 E-mail App that will solve my problem? If so, can you show me the step by steps on how to set it? it's frustrating when you go to your Windows 10 Mail App inbox and you're
    looking for some "older" e-mails and they're not there any more and you have no idea where they went, when you never manually deleted them!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Problems with Windows 10 and Spectrum E mail slowing down and then locking up.

Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Windows 10 and Spectrum E mail slowing down and then locking up.

1. Problems with Windows 10 and Spectrum E mail slowing down and then locking up. - Similar Threads - Problems Spectrum mail

2. Problem setting up my e mail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem setting up my e mail: Bought s new dell laptop in setting up my microsoft e mail it calls for a micro e mail @ outlook.com acct. I have an microsoft hotmail .com acct from old pc i would like to link both accts and have only one e mail acct i a'm a senior in my 80s and not sure how to do this i...
  3. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail problem: I installed my att.net e-mail. System says it was installed correctly, but later I get message saying can not sync! I tried changing passwords and also deleting mail and calendar application, but problem persists. How can I repair this problem?...
  4. E-mail problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail problem: Hello, first of all, I received a message via e-mail from a foreign overseas person, she asked for personal information from me I'm suspicious for this message malware, vırus, how can I detect virus and spyware, if I got it infected my email, do I have to close my account?...
  5. Slow e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Slow e-mail: My Windows 10 e-mail started running extremely slow all of a sudden. It's the standard e-mail program that comes bundled with W10 software. How do I fix it ? 149416
  6. E,MAIL PROBLEM

E,MAIL PROBLEM: WHY IS MY E,MAIL FLICKERING AND I CAN,T OPEM ANY OF MY E,MAILS ORDO ANY OPERATIONS THAT I USUALY DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem/23ab01b9-0f2c-4f4a-a7b5-944b0de204f6
  7. locked e-mail account

locked e-mail account: How do I delete a locked e-mail account. I have already created a new account and get repeated messages from Microsoft to fix my locked account. I need to also stop those messages....
  8. Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account: HELP! I have not been able to send any e-mails from my Spectrum account on my work computer since Jan. 23rd. I can send invoices through QuickBooks and send e-mails through my g-mail account from my work computer. I have been on the phone with Spectrum 6 times with no...
  9. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail problem: ** This Thread moved to English forum** ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.*** To; Microsoft Community Dear sir, Pls be advised...
  10. E MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    E MAIL problem: My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t open it to download so he e mailed it to me and I couldn`t open it in Windows 10.We then asked the travel company to e mail it direct to me and it opened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 and spectrum email issues

2. spectrum email windows 10