Windows 10: Problems with Windows 10 Enterprise and upgrading from feature pack 1809

Discus and support Problems with Windows 10 Enterprise and upgrading from feature pack 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have several Windows 10 Enterprise machines on our network and none of them will update past 1809. They don't fail, they just say "you are up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John G_070, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Problems with Windows 10 Enterprise and upgrading from feature pack 1809

We have several Windows 10 Enterprise machines on our network and none of them will update past 1809. They don't fail, they just say "you are up to date" when you try to check for updates. It only happens on the Enterprise machines, not on the Windows 10 Professional machines. I cannot find any literature on this on the net. Like I said, they don't fail, it just isn't offered.

Thanks.

jg

:)

John G_070, Dec 15, 2020

2. 1709 Feature Pack

Hi Courtney

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Microsoft is no longer hosting Windows 10 1709 Media Feature Pack.

Because you are running Windows 10 Enterprise 1709, this is a volume license client. So, in order to upgrade it, you will need to download the ISO for a recenter version such as Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 or 1809 through the Volume License Service Center, mount
    it then upgrade or you need to upgrade through Windows Update.

The Media Creation Tool or Windows Update Assistant cannot upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise editions.

If you got your Windows 10 Enterprise through your organization, I would contact your organizations Network Administrator. They might be able to download Windows 10 1803 Enterprise N or the Media Feature Pack for 1709.

Andre for Directly, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Windows Media Feature Pack

Dear community,

when will i get the windows media features pack for windows 10 Enterprise N version 1809 and Build 17763.55.

BoobalanVarudaraju, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Problems with Windows 10 Enterprise and upgrading from feature pack 1809

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Windows 10 Enterprise and upgrading from feature pack 1809

1. Problems with Windows 10 Enterprise and upgrading from feature pack 1809 - Similar Threads - Problems Enterprise upgrading

2. Problem upgrading Windows 10 Enterprise LSTC build 1809 to Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem upgrading Windows 10 Enterprise LSTC build 1809 to Windows 11 Enterprise: HiOne of my friends ran into a problem when she tried to upgrade her Windows 10 Enterprise LSTC build 1809 to Windows 11 EnterpriseAccording to the upgrading tool her CPU, memory and disk space were all ok, but...Her regarding her operating system for the upgrade to windows...
  3. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2: I used to have Media Feature Pack installed in my machine which is on Windows 10 Enterprise N. After enterprise updated to Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2, the Media Feature Pack is no more available.I can see and select the Media Feature Pack from the optional features and can...
  4. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2: I used to have Media Feature Pack installed in my machine which is on Windows 10 Enterprise N. After enterprise updated to Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2, the Media Feature Pack is no more available.I can see and select the Media Feature Pack from the optional features and can...
  5. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Problem upgrading Windows 10 from 1809 to version 1909

Problem upgrading Windows 10 from 1809 to version 1909: Howdy I am using the Windows upgrade assistant it downloads the 1909 update, and then installs, but bombs out at 90% done pc switches off, and then it Uninstalls back to ver 1809 Tried 5x !!! I have 140 Gig free disc space Battery saver is set to Never Hibernate I am...
  7. Problems with windows 10 upgrade 1809

Problems with windows 10 upgrade 1809: Upgrade 1809 has left me unable to play video on any application (iPlayer, YouTube, itvhub, etc) for longer than 5 minutes. The screen freezes and the cursor does not move or disappears leaving a forced shutdown the only option. I have removed the upgrades and the computer...
  8. Unable to install media feature pack 1809

Unable to install media feature pack 1809: Hi I used a Windows Installation Tool to install Windows fresh and at the same time I formatted both my storage units. One SSD and one HDD. I am using Windows Home 10 N. When I tried to install the media feature pack it says that the update can not be applied to the...
  9. Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.: Hello, I want to record videos using shadowplay from Nvidia. However, it mentions that I am missing Media Feature Pack. I learned that the N edition of Windows doesn't include the media feature pack. The drivers I found go up to v. 1709. What can I do about it?...
  10. Windows 10 October 1809 Update (Media Feature Pack)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 October 1809 Update (Media Feature Pack): Hello I need to download the 1809 version of Media Feature Pack but only 1803 or 1709 is available through Microsoft site...and from what I've researched online this download is apparently already available so is Microsoft only letting certain people download or?...