Windows 10: Problems with windows 10 iso files

Discus and support Problems with windows 10 iso files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have loads of trouble with proxy viruses, malware and possibly even hackers. Explaining my current situation would take me way too long so i’ll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drizzy_dries, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Problems with windows 10 iso files

Hi,

I have loads of trouble with proxy viruses, malware and possibly even hackers. Explaining my current situation would take me way too long so i’ll get right to it. Could anyone possibly provide me a screenshot of the folders and files inside the latest windows 10 iso/installation media? I have some virus or hacker on my network and everytime i download a windows 10 install i get malware inside the installation that act’s like it’s windows, things like fake malware windows services and xml, config files that installs them. So i would need something to compare my install to. I would need a screenshot of the folders and files inside the installation media. Just so i can compare. Because of the malware/hacker on my network i’m not able to find any good info on google, i get redirected to fake imposter/replica websites with fake downloads and info. Even rufus iso downloads don’t work. So if someone would possibly have some spare time for this i would highly appreciate it! I know i might sound paranoid but i’m not i just need to see which files are included in the folders inside the windows 10 iso so i can compare. (Yes i have tried numerous of anti virusscanner and possible solutions)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/drizzy_dries
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drizzy_dries, Jan 16, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Problems with windows 10 iso files

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Problems with windows 10 iso files

1. Problems with windows 10 iso files - Similar Threads - Problems iso files

2. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem mounting the iso file: I am having two virtual machines, server 1 and server-db.I have copied an sql iso file from server1 to server db. But when i try to install sql on db server, it is giving me an error “sorry, there was a problem mounting the file”.I have copied the iso file through UNC...
  3. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem mounting the iso file: I am having two virtual machines, server 1 and server-db.I have copied an sql iso file from server1 to server db. But when i try to install sql on db server, it is giving me an error “sorry, there was a problem mounting the file”.I have copied the iso file through UNC...
  4. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  6. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  7. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 ISO file

Windows 10 ISO file: https://software.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/Win10_21H2_English_x64.iso?t=cea14f97-7aa2-49ce-a3b9-c996ba5d08c6&e=1658895860&h=31832eb0619feeb8652293dcd6568dae7035ab40771737d30b9ac2456d4162e8...
  9. Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO file: https://software.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/Win10_21H2_English_x64.iso?t=3a3de8a0-c941-4e39-ae2e-457b7c51d98a&e=1658724302&h=6726dfd5f45a8e945b0834ef6a7849ea6a568474ecf817e7488af31d5bb3db67...
  10. Problem Burning an ISO file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Burning an ISO file: I am running windows 10 1903. I recently downloaded an ISO file that I need to create a DVD from. In the past if I right click on the file I had the option to "Burn Disk Image" I am not seeing this option anymore and want to know how to create a disk from and ISO file....