Windows 10: Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration

Discus and support Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a video to which I wish to add music and narration. I have no problem adding the music. For the narration part, I used the Windows Voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZoLu Constructs, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration

I have created a video to which I wish to add music and narration. I have no problem adding the music. For the narration part, I used the Windows Voice Recorder. I selected the custom audio button in Windows 10 photo to upload the audio file just as I did with the music files. The problem is that the program will only allow a about 10 seconds of the 30 second narration file to play. I have attempted to drag the beginning and ending of the audio tabs to increase the duration of the narration as I did with the music files but that does not work with the narration file. I am using Windows 10 Home Version 1809. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thank you.

:)

ZoLu Constructs, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration

How to turn off the narrator on Windows 10?

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “Navigater”, are you referring to narrator?
    • Did you try to turn the “Navigater” off from the settings page?

If you are referring to the narrator settings, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Narrator settings and select the top most search result.
    • Slide the Narrator option bar to Off status under
      Hear text and controls on the screen.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration

1. Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration - Similar Threads - Problems Photo Narration

2. Windows 11 23H2 Narrator problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 Narrator problem: Hello I try to install Windows 11 23h2 useing Narrator by pressing Ctrl + Win + Enter in the installation screen but Narrator not start Also the Start reading document, Narrator plus Down Arrow or Control plus Narrator plus R commands are not work in Notepad 1- How to start...
  3. Windows 11 23H2 Narrator problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23H2 Narrator problem: Hello I try to install Windows 11 23h2 useing Narrator by pressing Ctrl + Win + Enter in the installation screen but Narrator not start Also the Start reading document, Narrator plus Down Arrow or Control plus Narrator plus R commands are not work in Notepad 1- How to start...
  4. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 explorer and narrator: Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-explorer-and-narrator/aaa90ea6-b35e-4334-a0e4-5bd7c1c89324
  5. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

Windows 10 explorer and narrator: Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-explorer-and-narrator/aaa90ea6-b35e-4334-a0e4-5bd7c1c89324
  6. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I cant add narration in windows 10 photos

I cant add narration in windows 10 photos: I'm trying to make a video and want to add narration from start to end in one flow but I cant see the narration under audio - only tells me to import an audio file. Can someone help me please?...
  8. Windows Narrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Narrator: Is there a word limit for windows narrator. It stops halfway through. Is there a setting somewhere to make changes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-narrator/676e7223-7112-45f1-92e5-2e8354f43b21
  9. Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Narrator in Windows 10: How do I show Win 10 Narrator active on the task bar, so I can access the controls easier, and see when its on or off ? Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-in-windows-10/5dace3d5-faf2-432a-a400-a39f3594feea
  10. Adding Narration in Windows Photos

Adding Narration in Windows Photos: I'm trying to add narration to a video using Microsoft Photos (Win10 2018). I added a bunch of photos and I can successfully add music to that, but there doesn't seem to be an option for adding narration, as shown in a video explanation posted by Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photos video narration