Windows 10: Problems with Windows 10

Discus and support Problems with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Critical Emergency relayed to you Microsoft not for me....I think the issue is on your end... not mine!!!!!! I have witnessed the issue where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michaelshanks1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Problems with Windows 10

Critical Emergency relayed to you Microsoft not for me....I think the issue is on your end... not mine!!!!!!

I have witnessed the issue where I logoff the previous night and login the next day everyday and have to refresh the PC to get it to function correctly by wiping all the previous memory...

the latest issues are as follows:

1: Autofill of passwords when I am not pushing buttons....

2Problems with Windows 10 :pC suddenly freezing and displaying Blue screen

3:Audio stuttering issues and some issues with certain games like Attila total war and Rome II...

4Problems with Windows 10 :pC sometimes not booting up correctly then shuts off......

5:latency issues and lag and stutters...

6:sometimes multiple restarts to get it to function correctly...

7:sometime the keyboard HID software is not functional after several restarts right away...

8:the keyboard software from Asus or you both is making typo mistakes,when I type...

Cannot be my 1600.00 ASUS Laptop to be the problem....I never banged it or dropped it or installed anything with trojans or malware...

It has to be your software...

I have malwarebytes and have scanned computer found no viruses anywhere...Also did a windows defender full scan and it came back clean...

I do weekly Maintenance and CCleaner registry wipes when I scan for issues...only use it when I think it could use some fixing...

have used sfc /scannow and DISM and the scans come back clean.

I think this is not my Asus PC but windows 10 related....

I take good care of this machine for the time I had it since July of 2018 so I thought to report problems that the build could be causing across the board.

have software installed from Asus as a package:

GPUtweak II v.2.0.3.1

Asus Hello

Asus live update

Asus install

Gamefirst IV

RogGame plus

Rog Gaming Center

Splendid utility

Asus giftbox

Asus product registeration

<Removed>

Windows 10 64-bit

Dual-Channel 32GB memory

Ryzen 7 1700

RX 580

Windows 10 Home

1809 Build

Installed 4/18/2019

look,I don't think it is the Asus software and the hardware inside.....

I really believe these windows updates maybe conflicting with the Asus software...

[Original Title: *****Criticical Emergency*****Windows 10 Bugs and possibly BSD issue with current Build of Windows 10******Attention Microsoft*******]

:)

michaelshanks1, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problems with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Problems with Windows 10

1. Problems with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  3. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  4. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  5. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  6. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  7. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  8. How to solve this problem please help me

9. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...
  10. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...