Windows 10: Problems with Windows 10

Discus and support Problems with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I ilnstalled Windows 10 on my HP computer from about 2015. Now my gmail won't fully open and if I try to open excel it shuts right away.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NWalker1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. NWalker1 Win User

Problems with Windows 10

Hello,

I ilnstalled Windows 10 on my HP computer from about 2015. Now my gmail won't fully open and if I try to open excel it shuts right away.

NW

[Original Title: Windows 10]

:)

NWalker1, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problems with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Problems with Windows 10

1. Problems with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  3. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  4. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. EventID 41 Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Problem: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>...
  6. EventID 41 Problem

EventID 41 Problem: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>...
  7. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  8. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  9. ransomware problem bgzq

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware problem bgzq: Hello Everyone, all files on my PC are encrypted by a ransomware virus, and I did a new operating system but all files with the extension .bgzqand there are very important files ,at least I need to restore some of them , I would appreciate for any help to solve that...
  10. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...