Windows 10: Problems with windows Live Mail - have lost my Contact List and cannot send group emails

Discus and support Problems with windows Live Mail - have lost my Contact List and cannot send group emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to switch to another email address and inform my contact list of the change. Nothing was sent from Windows Live Mail. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sharron Smith, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Problems with windows Live Mail - have lost my Contact List and cannot send group emails

I have been trying to switch to another email address and inform my contact list of the change. Nothing was sent from Windows Live Mail. I tried to export my contact list to an internet email account in order to re-send, and have lost my Live Mail Contact list. I believe i have saved the contact list as a document under Export, but so not know what to do next. HELP please.

:)

Sharron Smith, Jan 28, 2019
  2. gkuep1945 Win User

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jan 28, 2019
  4. crabmann Win User

Problems with windows Live Mail - have lost my Contact List and cannot send group emails

Win Live Mail lost some contacts

Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my contacts were missing and cant seem to recover them. I would like to download the free Outlook Mail and move my old emails over and create a single contact list that can be edited. Currently I have several different contact lists some of which can be edited and some not. When finished I would like to delete the old lists and Live Mail. Can this be done and how?

crabmann, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Problems with windows Live Mail - have lost my Contact List and cannot send group emails

1. Problems with windows Live Mail - have lost my Contact List and cannot send group emails - Similar Threads - Problems Live Mail

2. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  3. How to add a contact to a group in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add a contact to a group in windows live mail?: I need to add a contact to an email group in Windows Live mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-contact-to-a-group-in-windows-live/022b32a7-9fa2-40d5-885d-281f688ed9c5
  4. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  5. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  6. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  7. How to create group mailing lists in contacts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts: How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-group-mailing-lists-in-contacts/59dd64ad-e686-49a8-870e-eecac12a5a4a"
  8. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...
  9. Windows live mail is not sending emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail is not sending emails: My windows live mail is not sending emails. This is the message I get An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Invoice' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible malicious content Server: 'send.xtra.co.nz' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  10. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to send emails to a contact list in Live Mail

2. lost contact list in email 2019

3. windows mail lost my contacts

4. Windows live mail 2012 lost contact list