Windows 10: Problems with Windows Search

Discus and support Problems with Windows Search in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody else got problems with the Windows Search app? On my PC after it has been running for a while the search app becomes in-responsive meaning I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by altae, Jul 31, 2015.

1. altae Win User

Problems with Windows Search

Anybody else got problems with the Windows Search app? On my PC after it has been running for a while the search app becomes in-responsive meaning I can click it but the menu will not open. When I go to the task manager it shows a running search process. I can terminate it and search will work again. But only for a certain time and then it will become in-responsive once more. Is there a solution for this?

:)

altae, Jul 31, 2015

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Jul 31, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jul 31, 2015
  4. altae Win User

Am I the only one with this issue?

altae, Aug 1, 2015
  5. YOU
    You Win User
    I am not having this problem.

6. altae Win User
    The problem is solved. It might had to do something with leftovers of the software "Dexpot" I used to run under Windows 8.1. I cleaned everything out and now the problem is apparently gone.

altae, Aug 1, 2015
  7. altae Win User
    It appears the problem has still not been resolved. Search still becomes inactive from time to time, making it necessary to kill the corresponding process in order to get search working again. Here a print screen showing what the event log has to say about it...

Problems with Windows Search [​IMG]

Unfortunately so far I've not been able to dig up something using google. Has anybody got a clue what could be the reason for this problem?

altae, Aug 2, 2015
  8. vlad Win User

i dont have search working to, but i dont have any error *Sad

vlad, Aug 3, 2015
  9. altae Win User
    Check double clicking the icon. I stumbled upon this and it turned out that this fixed all my problems *Smile I would never have tried this by myself.

altae, Aug 3, 2015
  10. vlad Win User
    didnt work for me *Sad

11. vlad Win User
    solve my problem

my problem was caused because i has disable the firewall...

i started the firewall, and now search works...

Thema:

1. Problems with Windows Search - Similar Threads - Problems Search

2. My windows search has a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows search has a problem: My picture dosent seem to load in here so i will just explain the issue.My windows search works fine its just when i search something i dont get the additonal options like run as adminstartor and open file location instead its just compleley empty on the right side of the...
  3. My windows search has a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows search has a problem: My picture dosent seem to load in here so i will just explain the issue.My windows search works fine its just when i search something i dont get the additonal options like run as adminstartor and open file location instead its just compleley empty on the right side of the...
  4. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...
  5. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...
  6. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.

7. Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...

Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...: Hi everyone Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem details it says that the -Stopped working- and "Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash"...
  8. Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...: Hi everyone Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem details it says that the -Stopped working- and "Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash"...
  9. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...
  10. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message 8009030e lumia phone