Windows 10: Problems with Windows Security

Discus and support Problems with Windows Security in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1.i go to securityhealth and there is nothing in that folder why?, and how do i fix it?2.and when I enter the protection it appears "Your IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eudochia Pistrui, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Problems with Windows Security

1.i go to securityhealth and there is nothing in that folder why?, and how do i fix it?2.and when I enter the protection it appears "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. how do i solve[Original Title: Windows Security]

:)

Eudochia Pistrui, Feb 26, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 26, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2024
  4. qubit Win User

Problems with Windows Security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Problems with Windows Security

1. Problems with Windows Security - Similar Threads - Problems Security

2. secure boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot problem: hello, i have an asus laptop with window 11 installed in it,aftera certain periord of time my laptop shows a message of voilating secure boot, when we go in bios it shows that my laptop is installed with 2 oprating systems in it, ubunto and window, but i didn't ever tried to...
  3. secure boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    secure boot problem: hello, i have an asus laptop with window 11 installed in it,aftera certain periord of time my laptop shows a message of voilating secure boot, when we go in bios it shows that my laptop is installed with 2 oprating systems in it, ubunto and window, but i didn't ever tried to...
  4. Windows Security, Windows Update and DNS Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security, Windows Update and DNS Problems: C:\Windows\System32>tracert microsoft.com Tracing route to microsoft.com [20.236.44.162] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms FILESERVER [192.168.123.1] 2 8 ms 9 ms 12 ms 100.92.120.130 3 10 ms 8 ms 9 ms po-310-321-rur201.tumwater.wa.seattle.comcast.net...
  5. Windows Security, Windows Update and DNS Problems

Windows Security, Windows Update and DNS Problems: C:\Windows\System32>tracert microsoft.com Tracing route to microsoft.com [20.236.44.162] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms FILESERVER [192.168.123.1] 2 8 ms 9 ms 12 ms 100.92.120.130 3 10 ms 8 ms 9 ms po-310-321-rur201.tumwater.wa.seattle.comcast.net...
  6. Windows Security, Windows Update and DNS Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Security Problems: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI, EFI Partition, GUID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Problems: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI, EFI Partition, GUID: These aren't just trash, they are toxic waste dump.Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI while it sounds promising, all it did was allow it easier to infect Windows. It has a partition on the hard drive to invite trojans in. The partitions are not secured. The only...
  8. Security Problems: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI, EFI Partition, GUID

Security Problems: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI, EFI Partition, GUID: These aren't just trash, they are toxic waste dump.Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI while it sounds promising, all it did was allow it easier to infect Windows. It has a partition on the hard drive to invite trojans in. The partitions are not secured. The only...
  9. Security Problems: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI, EFI Partition, GUID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Security info change is still pending problem!!

Security info change is still pending problem!!: Hi, I I just changed my phone number of my account that connected with windows recently and I did upgraded my Bios of my PC motherboard and then I won't be able to sign-in to my PC because of "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this...