Windows 10: Problems with Windows

Discus and support Problems with Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning. "Immediately emphasize that the computer I have no clue" I still show something about the update. Since I opened this notification I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KatarzynaZP, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Problems with Windows

Good morning.

"Immediately emphasize that the computer I have no clue"

I still show something about the update. Since I opened this notification I have the same problems with my computer. Two hours and stood at 78%. I waited until morning and then the same thing. I turned off and went to work. After the return turn on and here a black image and lacks a file and you can not start the desktop.I bought a computer in the RTV Gallery. I did not got any Windows disc. Windows was already on your computer. What do I do now?

Heeelp?!

:)

KatarzynaZP, Dec 11, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problems with Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Windows

1. Problems with Windows - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  3. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  4. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  5. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  6. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  7. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  8. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  9. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  10. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...