Windows 10: Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Discus and support Problems with wireless mirroring to TV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hisbeauty4ashes, May 8, 2022.

1. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and that was a nightmare they never read what I wrote and we were going around in circles. Here is what I have tried thus far. I tries installing up to date drivers for the video cards and audio cards drivers. I have even uninstalled them and installed them again. I went into display and tried to fix the monitor by playing wit

:)

hisbeauty4ashes, May 8, 2022

2. Mirroring my desktop to samsung smart tv on windows 10.

Hello Khaled,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer some questions below.

• How are you trying to connect/mirror the PC with TV?
    • Are you using any wireless adapter to connect the TV to the PC for Miracast?
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Did you try updating the display drivers and check?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 8, 2022
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.

I found connecting to the TV hit and miss. I just did it and it took at least 6 tries. I found it sometimes makes a difference whether the laptop starts the connections first or the TV. All I can do is show how I do it and hope that helps.

BTW, my Samsung TV is ten years old and doesn't have Bluetooth. That is OK because I connect to my Samsung [BD]J6300 Blue-Ray player instead.

On the Blue-Ray player I open the Screen Mirroring app that comes with it.

On the laptop I open the notification area on the right side of the screen and...
    • Turn on Bluetooth if it is not on
    • Select Project
    • On the bottom select Connect to a wireless display
    • I then select [BD]J6300 from the list
    • Within 30 seconds it will connect and display

MisterEd, May 8, 2022
  4. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

1. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV - Similar Threads - Problems wireless mirroring

2. Mirroring To My TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring To My TV: I have a TV that is over twenty years old and I am inquiring to see if it can be used in any way to mirror what I am doing on my Computer and show on the TV.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-to-my-tv/80130a73-47a4-4549-915d-2818d9477aac
  3. Mirroring To My TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring To My TV: I have a TV that is over twenty years old and I am inquiring to see if it can be used in any way to mirror what I am doing on my Computer and show on the TV.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-to-my-tv/80130a73-47a4-4549-915d-2818d9477aac
  4. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc: Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a game the game doesn’t show on the tv, it only shows in the pc. So it’s just stuck on my background, please help...
  5. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc: Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a game the game doesn’t show on the tv, it only shows in the pc. So it’s just stuck on my background, please help...
  6. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  7. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  8. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Problems with wireless mirroring to TV: Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and...
  9. Mirroring or Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring or Casting to TV: When attempting to mirror to my tv. I keep getting a could not connect notification. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-or-casting-to-tv/edf5fb69-f405-4dd1-bfaa-17dda8ec8eff
  10. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV: Hi I recently bought a Panasonic TV with a mirroring capacity. However, although my laptop tries to connect to it, there is no joy. They are connected via a BT Home Hub network. When I spoke to Panasonic support, they told me that I needed some software for Windows 10 that...