Windows 10: Problems with Yahoo Mal and can't download Spybot

Discus and support Problems with Yahoo Mal and can't download Spybot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Over the past several days, certain websites especially Yahoo! Mail have been slow in loading. I can't use my Yahoo! Mail account at all. Either it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by verylowtech, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Problems with Yahoo Mal and can't download Spybot

Over the past several days, certain websites especially Yahoo! Mail have been slow in loading. I can't use my Yahoo! Mail account at all. Either it doesn't load, or I can't open messages, or I can't delete messages. I haven't been able to really use it in at least two days.

If this is due to Windows 10, I'm going back to 7. It just isn't worth this hassle. I expect to be able to access my email whenever I need or want to, and not go through a runaround with "maybe it's device drivers" and "try using CCleaner" and all the rest of it. All my drivers are updated, and running CCleaner didn't help. Also, I'm unable to download SpyBot, and I'm going to go ahead and blame that on Windows 10, too.

Make a better product. Until then, give me a clear and definite answer as to what, exactly, I need to do to access all websites easily.

* Original title: I've had it with Windows 10

:)

verylowtech, Aug 13, 2020

2. Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot

Are you trying to access Yahoo Mail with Edge, Internet Explorer or the Windows 10 Mail App?

With which browser are you trying to download Spybot? What (if there is one) is the error message?

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot

Over the past several days, certain websites (especially Yahoo! Mail) have been slow in loading. I can't use my Yahoo! Mail account at all. Either it doesn't load, or I can't open messages, or I can't delete messages. I haven't been able to really use it
    in at least two days.

If this is due to Windows 10, I'm going back to 7. It just isn't worth this hassle. I expect to be able to access my email whenever I need or want to, and not go through a runaround with "maybe it's device drivers" and "try using CCleaner" and all the rest
    of it. All my drivers are updated, and running CCleaner didn't help. Also, I'm unable to download SpyBot, and I'm going to go ahead and blame that on Windows 10, too.

Make a better product. Until then, give me a clear and definite answer as to what, exactly, I need to do to access all websites easily.

* Original title: I've had it with Windows 10

verylowtech, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

Problems with Yahoo Mal and can't download Spybot

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Problems with Yahoo Mal and can't download Spybot

1. Problems with Yahoo Mal and can't download Spybot - Similar Threads - Problems Yahoo Mal

2. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  3. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  4. rendimiento mal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rendimiento mal: una pregunta en los juegos boy a una cantidad de fps buena 60 FPS pero en algunos puntos exactos o partes que mire me da un bajon de asta 5 fps ya e intentado de todo pero sige dandome bajones que devo hacer?...
  5. Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot: Over the past several days, certain websites especially Yahoo! Mail have been slow in loading. I can't use my Yahoo! Mail account at all. Either it doesn't load, or I can't open messages, or I can't delete messages. I haven't been able to really use it in at least two days....
  6. SpyBot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SpyBot: Hello, On occasions I ran "SpyBot" program. The findings results are cookies and some registry entries - they all are Green color (Registry). How much reliable is it ? Normally I run once a day "CCleaner" Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 140521
  7. SpyBot

in Windows 10 Support
    SpyBot: Hello, On occasions I ran "SpyBot" program. The findings results are cookies and some registry entries - they all are Green color (Registry). How much reliable is it ? Normally I run once a day "CCleaner" Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 140521
  8. Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email: Using Edge and Chrome, I've been having problems reaching Yahoo and Yahoo email. In both, I get my login screen, then when I press next, I get a screen to enter my email address (again) and password on same screen. Sometimes I get in, other times it loops back to the latter...
  9. Spybot

Spybot: Spybot will shortly be bringing out Spybot 2.5 for win 10, but 2.4 works fine anyway. If, like me, you have some passwords saved, spybot will remove them BUT, there is a solution: - Open Spybot by right clicking on the Spybot icon and choosing "Run as administrator". -...
  10. Spybot

Spybot: I just ran Spybot, but I had not done it for a couple of weeks. It found loads of spyware all labelled within Firefox folders. These must have crept in on a recent update. Very naughty Firefox. I cleaned them out and spybot reminded me I had not run immunization. So I did,...