Windows 10: problems with your phone app

Discus and support problems with your phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimParis, Apr 20, 2019.

1. JimParis Win User

problems with your phone app

I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung 8Active. It worked fine before the OS reinstall. I've tried uninstalling the app on the phone and the laptop and still get no communication, and, have made sure all the buttons are set to yes on the app on the laptop and on the phone. Bluetooth pairing was/is successful.

:)

JimParis, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 20, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. problems with your phone app - Similar Threads - problems phone app

2. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  3. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  4. Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.: Problem: As a result of a recent update YourPhone App can not cast google to the windows PC any longer. Prior to the update if I were to open a Google app from Your Phone, It would overlay the YourPhone app Icon in the taskbar and Google app was responsive. Now as of a week...
  5. Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.

Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.: Problem: As a result of a recent update YourPhone App can not cast google to the windows PC any longer. Prior to the update if I were to open a Google app from Your Phone, It would overlay the YourPhone app Icon in the taskbar and Google app was responsive. Now as of a week...
  6. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  7. Your Phone app + headset = problem

Your Phone app + headset = problem: Your Phone issue I use your phone to send text messages, download photos. It works very well. The problem is with calling: Details: App: Your Phone 1.200.132.0 OS: Windows 10 build 19041.113 Phone: Samsung J4 + Headset: Aftershokz Trekz Connection: Mobile Phone -> PC ->...
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. Problem with "Your Phone"

Problem with "Your Phone": When I launch "Your Phone" on my PC, the following message is displayed: "We need your phone's permission to sync notifications - Select 'Open settings for me...'.". When I click the "Open settings for me" button, nothing happens. According to my phone, it and my PC are...
  10. Problem with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Your Phone app: I used Your Phone app, which I downloaded from the Store, without any problems until new update appeared. Currently I cannot connect my Android smartphone. I tried to reset the App on my computer and reinstall it on the phone but the laptop cannot send the notification to the...