Windows 10: Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android

Discus and support Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright here is the Deal i was Using Nokia 6.1 Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to Android 10, Android One which i did. Until Android 8.1 everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aayushpandey, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android

Alright here is the Deal i was Using Nokia 6.1 Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to Android 10, Android One which i did.

Until Android 8.1 everything was perfect suddenly the name of the device changed from Nokia 6.1 to "3333d1 " something like that. The Home page of the phone which also used to be shown in the "Your Phone " now stopped showing it's just a grey screen background. I tried to reset & repair software's for both My devices & Your Phone app, but the only thing i managed to fix was the screen background. I was ok with the name of the device because i don't care.

I contacted Android & Nokia Community but found nothing much, I observed that as soon as we install Your Phone in Android 10, the name of the device changes and we can't rename it

Recently i upgraded to "Samsung Galaxy M11 " now the real pain starts:

1 I removed my old Nokia from my devices list from my Microsoft account. Still as soon as i connect my Samsung to Your Phone app the name it starts to show is "3333d1" but the name of the device in the phone is " Aayush's Galaxy M11 " i have no idea why? The old name won't go away.

2 Even though Your Phone from Android 10, One UI 2.0 Connects with my Desktop app, The Bluetooth won't pair as both the names of the devices are different.

So i am unable to Make or Pick up any phone call using the application. I have even done a fresh Install of OS, Bluetooth drivers but no luck

I think Your Phone is incompatible with Android 10 , Because the name problem occurs with " Nokia 6.2 And Motorola G6 " too my family have also suffered this.

Any help will be appreciated

My Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad L480

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

OS build 19042.572

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

Bluetooth® 4.2

My Phone:

Samsung Galaxy M11

Android 10, One UI 2.0

Bluetooth Version= Bluetooth v4.2

:)

aayushpandey, Nov 4, 2020
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android :(

t_ski, Nov 4, 2020
  3. windows 8 phone vs android?

How Windows Phone Is Turning Its Slim App Selection Into a Strength

Windows Phone has tons of advantages by sharing components (like .NET and Windows Marketplace) with it's Windows brethren. It takes less effort to produce a quality program for both platforms than it does for Android and iOS. Microsoft is pursuing quality over quantity.

Most people only use maybe 10 apps to get functionality not provided by default with the device. If Windows Phone has something functionally the same as those 10 apps on iOS or Android, the argument is moot.

Case in point: pick the features you absolutely can't live without on any phone and compare them. Are they built into the OS? If there is not, is there an app available to add that functionality? Does the solution meet your expectations? Answer those questions for each functionality to find which platform is best for you.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android

Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android

1. Problems with "Your Phone" Application both in Windows 10 & Android - Similar Threads - Problems Phone Application

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  5. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  6. YOUR PHONE APP NOT WORKING EVEN AFTER RESETTING BOTH OF THE APPLICATIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PHONE APP NOT WORKING EVEN AFTER RESETTING BOTH OF THE APPLICATIONS: The Your Phone app on my laptop suddenly got reset, and it does damn not connect to my phone.The Your Phone companion app on my smartphone displays this god damn man with a mustache please see the picture below.I've damn blown my whole lunchtime by troubleshooting this damn...
  7. YOUR PHONE APP NOT WORKING EVEN AFTER RESETTING BOTH OF THE APPLICATIONS

YOUR PHONE APP NOT WORKING EVEN AFTER RESETTING BOTH OF THE APPLICATIONS: The Your Phone app on my laptop suddenly got reset, and it does damn not connect to my phone.The Your Phone companion app on my smartphone displays this god damn man with a mustache please see the picture below.I've damn blown my whole lunchtime by troubleshooting this damn...
  8. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  9. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  10. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...