Windows 10: ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

Discus and support ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MeanSpitfire, Jan 6, 2020.

1. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

Hello,

I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1. Then when trying to install SP2, the only option I had was to un-install it... the problem is I hadn't installed it yet. So I ran the un-install anyway and then re-installed SP2, successfully.

First problem: Throughout all this, I tried to enable the thrust reversers for jet aircraft. I think I remember that it is "F2 throttle decrease quickly"That didn't work well. It did on the very first attempt to use the reversers. Beyond that, the cones A-321 hesitate to deploy, and vibrate. Beyond that, no reversers are available. So, thinking that my joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro was failing, I tried a different button assignment and the F2 key itself. Still no response. Then I remembered the SP2 problem. That is when I went along with the SP2 un-install and re-install. After this, the first attempt at using the reversers worked perfectly well. But subsequent attempts failed. No reversers.

Second problem: The throttle levers shake at any setting, but the engines run fine on MS planes like the A-321. I never had that problem before.

The main reason why I un-installed FSX to begin with was a problem with and add-on, a gorgeous Il-76. When pulling the stick, the elevators didn't budge and the rudder turned instead. When twisting the stick, then the elevators worked, but not the rudder. On the Fly-Away website, there is no mention of this problem, except my own as yet unanswered question. On another plane, an An-124, pushing the throttle caused engine no. 2 to respond, ONLY. I have re-installed the An-124 and the throttles now work well, except for the shaking. The Ilyushin was the last one installed. But the other problems developed over that past couple of weeks. Before that, I had thrust reversers, and no aircraft gave signs of having Parkinson's Disease.

Can someone please restore my sanity? Everything was fine until maybe 2 ~ 3 weeks ago. Then the problems started. There have been no changes to my PC for quite a while... One would think that a fresh install would fix such issues.

Thanks,

John

:)

MeanSpitfire, Jan 6, 2020

2. FSX delux edition

We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please.

JanetStocks, Jan 6, 2020
  3. JawsRIp Win User
    FSX Deluxe edition stops and terminates the installation

Well i was installing my FSX Deluxe edition after i upgraded to WINDOWS 10, initially the process was smooth enough until it suddenly Stopped and terminates the whole installation process, this issue came up when the setup was nearly completed. The message
    appeared in a small window stating some files are missing due to which the installation cannot continue, So now i dont know what to do to make my game working again. Any help would be much appreciated.....

JawsRIp, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Ben_1988 Win User

ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

Dear support,

During activation of my FSX Deluxe Edition I got notified that I have reached the maximum amount of installs on my serial number. I was running FSX on a second computer as well. Therefore I have un-installed FSX on that computer and now want to install it
    on my new computer. The serial, however, is no longer accepted.

Please be of help

Ben_1988, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

1. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition - Similar Threads - ProblemSSSS FSX Deluxe

2. Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...: Error re installing FSX Deluxe, Gold Edition with Acceleration Expansion Pack. Installshield processes files on DISK 1 and DISK 2 then when it tries to register the installation a fatal error occures with the Installshield program instructing me to contact support. I also...
  3. Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...: Error re installing FSX Deluxe, Gold Edition with Acceleration Expansion Pack. Installshield processes files on DISK 1 and DISK 2 then when it tries to register the installation a fatal error occures with the Installshield program instructing me to contact support. I also...
  4. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  5. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10: I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads : An error occurred while attempting to activate this product. The Problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application. Reinstalling may...
  6. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  7. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE: I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working??? Any body know how to make work?...
  8. Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen: Using Window 10, did repair off of disc and now the program just dies on the splash screen. Tried all compatibility settings, run as administrator and all the troubleshooting and no solution. Was working fine except for a scenery issue and was the reason for the repair. Don't...
  9. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  10. ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?: I have been using FSX since it arrived on the shelves and has been through a number of hardware and software platforms with my FSX installation growing on a regular basis with addons and the like. My latest change of platform in both hardware and software meant going from...