Windows 10: проблемы с One Drive

Discus and support проблемы с One Drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Скажите пожалуйста , что значит - не удаётся создать вашу папку One Drive в указанном расположении ? тупиковая ситуация со входом в One Drive через... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by сергей никурашин, Oct 22, 2020.

1. проблемы с One Drive

Скажите пожалуйста , что значит - не удаётся создать вашу папку One Drive в указанном расположении ? тупиковая ситуация со входом в One Drive через установщика из трея в windows 10 скриншот прилагаю !https://yadi.sk/d/ap_EfD4diDqIuA

:)

сергей никурашин, Oct 22, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 22, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

проблемы с One Drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

проблемы с One Drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

проблемы с One Drive

1. проблемы с One Drive - Similar Threads - проблемы Drive

2. Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drives: So I Ran a benchmark for my hard drive ST1000Dm003-1ER162 and these are the results: [ATTACH] Is this even good or bad or trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drives/64e8ddd4-0fd2-4141-8238-c8d365011147
  3. 1Tb external drive now only 32gb after loading a Win boot image on it?

in Windows 10 Support
    1Tb external drive now only 32gb after loading a Win boot image on it?: I downloaded a Windows boot image onto my 1Tb external hard drive, but now my drive only appears in file manager as a 32gb external drive. Disk Manager shows my external drive (ESD-USB - "G") as having a 32gb FAT32 (Healthy Primary Partition) plus 899.51Gb is shown as...
  4. Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive: I accidentally disabled the low disk space notification I get when I have low space on my C: drive. I accidentally clicked don't show me this again or something similar. Can you tell me to re-enable this notification? winver - 20h2 169386
  5. What is mean by local drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is mean by local drive in Windows 10: I have dual booted windows 10 with win 7 and does local drive of windows 10 includes windows 7 in the other partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mean-by-local-drive-in-windows-10/c220f043-5307-4b1f-bd3f-48253dc1bebc
  6. Windows 10 - Setting up your recovery drive and how it could destroy your life!

Windows 10 - Setting up your recovery drive and how it could destroy your life!: Okay Hello All, I decide I want to do a system backup so I look in the admin panel and I proceed to set up, what is currently called my Microsoft recovery drive. I think I am just selecting the drive to use for recovery, WRONG. No hint or clue is given to me that I might...
  7. Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive: Upon booting the computer from my usb flash drive which has the windows 10 20H2 ISO using Rufus, I am met with a screen which has a white line on the top left corner of my screen. After blinking for a few seconds, the Windows Logo shows for a split second and then the system...
  8. проблемы с One Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    проблемы с One Drive: Не удаётся создать вашу папку One Drive в указанном расположении.Выберите другое расположение. Что это значит? в Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B/b437ba16-3222-4e81-9df1-1d236ff5b22f
  9. Проблемы с интернетом windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Проблемы с интернетом windows 10: проблемы со скоростью и стабильностью сети на ноутбуке с windows 10. ИНТЕРНЕТ У МЕНЯ НОРМАЛЬНЫЙ ПРОВЕРЯЛ НА 4-х УСТРОЙСТВАХ ПРОБЛЕМА ТОЛЬКО НА НОУТБУКЕ. Описание: Больше всего эта проблема проявляется на сайте vk.com и в minecraft bedrock. Иногда у меня всё нормально все...
  10. Lumia 640 3G dual проблемы после обновы!

Lumia 640 3G dual проблемы после обновы!: Lumia 640 3G dual после обновления с 8.1 до 10 постоянно выдает ошибки, например при входе в магазин - ошибка. многие приложения выкидывает, не работают. обновления не хочет больше качать.как сделать откат назад к 8.1?...