Windows 10: Proccesor problems help me !

Discus and support Proccesor problems help me ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my name is dan i have this PC from 2 years ago i have a AMD Athlon X4 840 3.10 Ghz but my speed goes to 3.70 can someone tell me why?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GameOfSahinYT, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Proccesor problems help me !

Hi, my name is dan i have this PC from 2 years ago i have a AMD Athlon X4 840 3.10 Ghz but my speed goes to 3.70 can someone tell me why? Proccesor problems help me ! 720e6711-cbc7-472f-87dc-8ed4eac166cb?upload=true.png

:)

GameOfSahinYT, Nov 19, 2018

2. how to cek proccesor

how do I know the speed proccesor E72, because my hp Xplore check through the software, the cpu is only 192 not 600 mhz.

doble---01, Nov 19, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Proccesor problems help me !

Choosing a proccesor

Can you PLEASE help me with how to overclock proccesor because I alway "F" Up My Proccesors Like That...

TiaanMarco48, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Proccesor problems help me !

1. Proccesor problems help me ! - Similar Threads - Proccesor problems help

2. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  3. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  4. help me to fix this problem

in Cortana
    help me to fix this problem: i am the only member unable to access chat in a meeting what should i do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-this-problem/595221fe-6398-4b25-9187-b817749a9002
  5. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 PC AND IT'S RUNNING SLOWER AFTER UPDATING WINDOWS 10. MY PC SPECS- DELL 3277 AIO SERIES DESKTOP. MY PC IS RUNNING IN 60%-70% WHITHOUT OPENING ANY APPS OR SOFTWARES. IF A SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE PLEASE HELP ME.......
  6. help me solve a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me solve a problem: why does my pc very slow in opening bluestark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-solve-a-problem/194a1f66-2ea1-47df-a59c-c21273d7991a
  7. Help me fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix this problem: I downloaded different first shooter games on steam and now when I play I cant look and shoot when I am moving sometimes it works but rarely. I think its a problem with my touchpad if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please help I cant play any games with guns it...
  8. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...
  9. Help me, activation has a problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me, activation has a problem: I can active my laptop, please help me resolve this problem. Thank you. 47128
  10. High average interrupts/ proccesor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High average interrupts/ proccesor: Someone told me to run the perfmon /report report for resource montior. I am getting this one warning. "High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 8 processors and 6 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 51559. The average interrupts per...