Windows 10: procedural problem

Discus and support procedural problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier. so i logged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mipak, Oct 7, 2020.

1. mipak Win User

procedural problem

was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier.
    so i logged in then made my way back to my Quick Reply box but my test message had been deleted.
    as i was now logged in, i re-typed in what i could remember of my previous message then hit Post Quick Reply.
    the next window had the message:

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.
    Please reload the window."

i repeated my submission 3 times but got the same result.
    i've noticed a small button pop up at the bottom right corner which says "auto saved" (or similar) but i was unable to recover what i'd originally typed out.
    i've obviously done something wrong. please help.

:)

mipak, Oct 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Problem at boot up

Can you start with some logical step by step process, to pinpoint the exact problem, not by want and do not want.

If removing the OC solves the problem, the problem is there. Aging of every component, bad contact etc may play a role in there why the motherboard POST procedure hooks a stick in the wheels. Happened dozens of times.

Ferrum Master, Oct 7, 2020
  4. procedural problem

Error: "The remote procedure call failed" while trying to access Windows Store on Windows 10

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Windows Store apps and installing Windows Updates on your device.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

As you receive an error: The remote procedure call failed, I suggest you to check the status of Remote Procedure Call locator service.

Step 1: Make sure the Remote Procedure Call status is Started and set to Automatic. RPC Locator should be set to Manual. Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.
    Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Manual.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Update troubleshooter as it resolves
    problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on
      Control Panel
      , select Category and then select
      Large or Small icons
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all
      in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update
    • Click on Advanced, check mark
      Apply repairs automatically, and then click on Run as Administrator.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

procedural problem

1. procedural problem - Similar Threads - procedural problem

2. How to fix run-time error '5' Invalid procedure or argument windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix run-time error '5' Invalid procedure or argument windows 10 home: I just installed windows 10 on a new motherboard and hard drive. Started loading some of my programs from the installation disk. I got to this one that says: runtime error '5' Invalid procedure call or argument I have tried running it in compatible programs from windows XP...
  3. Question on Installation Procedure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question on Installation Procedure: Can Windows 10 Updates be downloaded from this site and installed on my device without my license being harmed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-on-installation-procedure/a15f11b9-7b8b-4b35-a275-f5813ac429a0
  4. Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library: I always get the message included when at PC startup. That happens after one of the last Windows 10 updates. Screen print included. Can anyone help, please? JVDetoni [ATTACH]...
  5. Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...: I have been given for free a Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180 which is really exciting me and my projects. The thing is it only came with a CD-ROM for Mac but it is Windows compatible. I have the manual. Can anyone out there please help me find the installation procedure to...
  6. The remote procedure call failed. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The remote procedure call failed. Help: Hello im trying to run Ubuntu via WSL in Windows. I always get this error how can I solve it? Der Remoteprozeduraufruf ist fehlgeschlagen. [Verarbeitung des Prozesses mit Code 4294967295 beendet] The remote procedure call failed. [Process finished with code 4294967295]...
  7. Procedure Entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Procedure Entry point not found: Hey...I can't open my amd radeon settings as it shows,"Entry point not found" what to do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/procedure-entry-point-not-found/31d3e794-0744-4b8b-9776-eeb31ccffcaa
  8. wsl2 error: "the remote procedure call failed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wsl2 error: "the remote procedure call failed": When I upgrade from 20206 to 20211, my wsl can't work normally, I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible, I need it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsl2-error-the-remote-procedure-call-failed/5b9c1993-4e17-4ecb-8406-40f496a5b760
  9. The procedure entry point__C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point__C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link...: I am receiving this error when trying to install iCloud on my Surface Pro X, Windows 10. It's coming frommmgaserver.exe The procedure entry point__C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\Microsoft...
  10. How to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call errors & problems

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call errors & problems: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive RPC server is unavailable message, then this post shows how to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call failed errors & problems on Windows 10. RPC or Remote Procedure Call is a network-based programming model which allows point-to-point...