Windows 10: procedural problem

Discus and support procedural problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier. so i logged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mipak, Oct 7, 2020.

1. mipak Win User

procedural problem

was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier.
    so i logged in then made my way back to my Quick Reply box but my test message had been deleted.
    as i was now logged in, i re-typed in what i could remember of my previous message then hit Post Quick Reply.
    the next window had the message:

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.
    Please reload the window."

i repeated my submission 3 times but got the same result.
    i've noticed a small button pop up at the bottom right corner which says "auto saved" (or similar) but i was unable to recover what i'd originally typed out.
    i've obviously done something wrong. please help.

:)

mipak, Oct 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Problem at boot up

Can you start with some logical step by step process, to pinpoint the exact problem, not by want and do not want.

If removing the OC solves the problem, the problem is there. Aging of every component, bad contact etc may play a role in there why the motherboard POST procedure hooks a stick in the wheels. Happened dozens of times.

Ferrum Master, Oct 7, 2020
  4. procedural problem

Error: "The remote procedure call failed" while trying to access Windows Store on Windows 10

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Windows Store apps and installing Windows Updates on your device.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

As you receive an error: The remote procedure call failed, I suggest you to check the status of Remote Procedure Call locator service.

Step 1: Make sure the Remote Procedure Call status is Started and set to Automatic. RPC Locator should be set to Manual. Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.
    Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Manual.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Update troubleshooter as it resolves
    problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on
      Control Panel
      , select Category and then select
      Large or Small icons
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all
      in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update
    • Click on Advanced, check mark
      Apply repairs automatically, and then click on Run as Administrator.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

procedural problem

1. procedural problem - Similar Threads - procedural problem

2. what is the procedure to use and force to use FIDO key to login windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the procedure to use and force to use FIDO key to login windows?: 1. what is the procedure to use and force to use FIDO key to login windows 22H2?I find windows hello login but no setting for FIDO key.2. stackoverflow said FIDO key saved in TPM, but if TPM is compromised, will it expose all public key and private key of FIDO key even Google...
  3. what is the procedure to use and force to use FIDO key to login windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the procedure to use and force to use FIDO key to login windows?: 1. what is the procedure to use and force to use FIDO key to login windows 22H2?I find windows hello login but no setting for FIDO key.2. stackoverflow said FIDO key saved in TPM, but if TPM is compromised, will it expose all public key and private key of FIDO key even Google...
  4. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...: 1. which intel NUC mini PC can achieve confidential computing in windows 11 22H2?2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined by Intel to use in windows 11 22H2 ?...
  5. what is the procedure to configure smart card authentication?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the procedure to configure smart card authentication?: 1. what is the procedure to configure smart card authentication?2. which brand of smart card and smart card reader recommended?3. what is the procedure to force all normal users and even administrator group to use smart card authentication?4. what if hackers use other system...
  6. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...

what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...: 1. which intel NUC mini PC can achieve confidential computing in windows 11 22H2?2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined by Intel to use in windows 11 22H2 ?...
  7. what is the procedure to configure smart card authentication?

what is the procedure to configure smart card authentication?: 1. what is the procedure to configure smart card authentication?2. which brand of smart card and smart card reader recommended?3. what is the procedure to force all normal users and even administrator group to use smart card authentication?4. what if hackers use other system...
  8. Have been through recovery procedures and finally got

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have been through recovery procedures and finally got: Recovery say congratulations we are satisfied and you can gave account again ,we will send you email with link to recover it.No email or link what do I do now....
  9. Have been through recovery procedures and finally got

Have been through recovery procedures and finally got: Recovery say congratulations we are satisfied and you can gave account again ,we will send you email with link to recover it.No email or link what do I do now....
  10. How to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call errors & problems

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call errors & problems: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive RPC server is unavailable message, then this post shows how to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call failed errors & problems on Windows 10. RPC or Remote Procedure Call is a network-based programming model which allows point-to-point...