Windows 10: Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library

Discus and support Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always get the message included when at PC startup. That happens after one of the last Windows 10 updates. Screen print included. Can anyone help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoseDetoni, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library

I always get the message included when at PC startup. That happens after one of the last Windows 10 updates.

Screen print included.

Can anyone help, please?

JVDetoni

Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library 452cc63e-a203-4099-a92d-ef2c91719b3a?upload=true.jpg

:)

JoseDetoni, Oct 15, 2020

2. issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

I have Detroit Become Human game installed and have an issue ‘The procedure entry point DetroitBecomeHuman could not be located in the dynamic link library’. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it didn’t help to fix the issue

JohnMooreT, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Procedure Entry Point not located in Dynamic Link Library

Recently I've installed the Cisco Webex app in my new microsoft surface pro x laptop and the error keep prompting when I start the Cisco Webex app. The error message is as shown below:

The procedure entry point__C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office16\mso20win32client.dll.

Any idea how to fix this?

mandyleepk, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library

The procedure entry point BCryptDeriveKeyPBKDF2 could no be located in the dynamic link library bcrypt.dll

I am getting The procedure entry point BCryptDeriveKeyPBKDF2 could no be located in the dynamic link library bcrypt.dll error on my windows vista. I tried using malwarebytes as suggested in this thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-suspected-as-malware/121b1661-b6d3-4128-bc09-c3c320ee92e6

I tried to run malwarebytes program but it did not remove error. Any suggestion on how to clear it.

A RAICHURKAR, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library

1. Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library - Similar Threads - Procedure LOadLibraryW located

2. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  3. The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...: I tried re installing C+++ but it no wrk HELPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-terminate-could-not-be/463e387c-738d-4cc7-bd15-64f659b61bb1
  4. The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...: I tried re installing C+++ but it no wrk HELPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-terminate-could-not-be/463e387c-738d-4cc7-bd15-64f659b61bb1
  5. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  6. Procedure Entry Point not located in Dynamic Link Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Procedure Entry Point not located in Dynamic Link Library: Recently I've installed the Cisco Webex app in my new microsoft surface pro x laptop and the error keep prompting when I start the Cisco Webex app. The error message is as shown below: The procedure entry point__C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link...
  7. Procedure entry point NtLoadKey3 could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Procedure entry point NtLoadKey3 could not be located in the dynamic link library: Hiya, I've been having problems with my windows 10 pc where I cannot access apps such as any Microsoft office app like Word or PowerPoint, Minecraft Java and many others. When I click to open them on my taskbar or in the start menu, a popup appears., titled: WINWORD.EXE...
  8. the procedure entry point fatbinaryctl could nit be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the procedure entry point fatbinaryctl could nit be located in the dynamic link library...: hi i just reseted my laptop and im having some trouble with it. first my right click menu is super slow on desktop and when i want to open intel UHD Graphics control panel, i see this error the procedure entry point fatbinaryctl could nit be located in the dynamic link...
  9. issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: I have Detroit Become Human game installed and have an issue ‘The procedure entry point DetroitBecomeHuman could not be located in the dynamic link library’. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it didn’t help to fix the issue...
  10. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post will help you if you receive an error message – Entry point not found, The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library on your Windows computer. This error can occur if a program [...] This post The procedure entry point...