Windows 10: Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10

Discus and support Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I use the Windows 7 backup, it does not appear to create a new backup after a long backup. The backup dates are 2017 and files don't seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanCapricorn, May 31, 2020.

1. Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10

When I use the Windows 7 backup, it does not appear to create a new backup after a long backup. The backup dates are 2017 and files don't seem to be created on the external drive. How do I create a successful up-to-date backup using Windows 7 in Windows 10?

:)

JanCapricorn, May 31, 2020
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2020
  4. Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10

Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10 :p

de.das.dude, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10

1. Procedure to create a new backup with Windows 7 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Procedure create backup

2. Windows 7 backup with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 backup with Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I have Windows 7 backup configured to run every Monday at 7:00 PM. Unless the computer is active at 7:00 PM on a Monday, the backup is skipped and scheduled for the following Monday. The laptop is configured to sleep when the cover is...
  3. Windows 7 backup with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 backup with Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I have Windows 7 backup configured to run every Monday at 7:00 PM. Unless the computer is active at 7:00 PM on a Monday, the backup is skipped and scheduled for the following Monday. The laptop is configured to sleep when the cover is...
  4. Create backup (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create backup (Windows 10)?: For some time now, my PC (Windows10) has had enormous problems with booting and loading various programs. It can take 2 hours or more until Windows starts. So I made some virus scans and checked my hard disk (western digital) (HDD) with different tools. With all tools either...
  5. Backup Procedures for Windows 10

Backup Procedures for Windows 10: I have been trying to run a system backup of my Windows 10 laptop. I use the "Backup using File History" app in Settings. I run the backup to an external hard drive. I receive a message that the backup was complete and the size of the backup. However, when I look at the...
  6. Incremental Backup Procedure

Incremental Backup Procedure: I have a Seagate STDR4000602 as an external drive for storing backup files but do not know how to schedule my Windows 10 to incremental backup files on a nightly basis....
  7. backup Windows 10 using windows 7 backup.

backup Windows 10 using windows 7 backup.: When I make an incremental backup in windows 7 after a successful complete backup, windows 7 backup always tell mein red that my backup is incomplete. So, I always have to reformat my external drive and redo a new full backup each time I backup. What's the problem?...
  8. Windows 7 Backup On Windows 10

Windows 7 Backup On Windows 10: Windows 7 had a super and simple backup system. Windows 10 also worked with this. For a time. Now it does not and there does not appear to be a simple system to replace what Windows 7 had. I would appreciate anybody who is aware of how to simply back up my PC sharing this...
  9. create backup windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    create backup windows 10: hi Is it enough to make image from windows location (c: ) Or is necessary to make image from 100 mb windows hidden drive in addition? i want to create an image from my laptop to recover windows when it's corrupt. Thank you 29672
  10. Create Windows Backup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Windows Backup in Windows 10: How to: Create Windows Backup in Windows 10 How to Create a Windows Backup in Windows 10 [img] Information The Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature (aka: Windows Backup) was originally included in Windows 7. It was deprecated in Windows 8 and removed in in Windows...