Windows 10: Process 1 initialization failed

Discus and support Process 1 initialization failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Asus N750J and it was freezing a lot and therefore I went online and followed some tutorials to fix this issue. This went pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erik0610, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Erik0610 Win User

Process 1 initialization failed

Hello,

I have an Asus N750J and it was freezing a lot and therefore I went online and followed some tutorials to fix this issue. This went pretty well and improvement was made until apparently a fatal error had been made.

On this website I was looking through the steps:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.****/knowledge/100-disk-usage-windows-10-fixed/amp/

I successfully performed step 4, and it all seemed to work better but as I performed step 5, as soon as I tried to reboot right after, the laptop crashed.

I can get in the problem mode but there nothing works. I can't get into save mode, I can't do a system recovery, I can't do a system restore, all because of the small change in the Virtual RAM.

Is there any way I can change this back or reset everything while beholding personal files?

My laptop updated three days ago to the Windows 10 1903, so that's the system I'm running on.

Thank you for your help,

Erik

:)

Erik0610, Nov 5, 2019

2. Process 1 initialization failed Windows 10

While using Windows I created a new partition out of the C: partition, I used the shrink utility and I forgot which file format I used.
    After rebooting to Linux I noticed that I couldn't access the partition I just created so I decided to reformat it to a file system Linux can read. Unfortunately when I wanted to boot back to Windows I got the known BSOD "process 1 initialization failed".

The question is: how to remove this BSOD error?

NB: I posted the same question, almost, in askUbuntu and they put it on hold because they said it was off topic.

Oueslati Khaled, Nov 5, 2019
  3. ACH-SK Win User
    Sign-in process initialization failure

Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on):

Sign-in process initialization failure-

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box)

Facts:

-Bought September 24, 2018

-Preloaded with Windows 10 (no recovery disk in the package)

-Mouse is locked out so cannot press 'OK' using it and no cursor present for use with the finger/key pad (pressing 'enter' has no effect)

-Do not know how to get past this message to attempt any of the suggested start up repairs, clean boot, etc.

Any suggestions?

ACH-SK, Nov 5, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Process 1 initialization failed - Similar Threads - Process initialization failed

2. Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED: I need help please. I have been trying to restart now in advanced startup from recovery in settings and it has been prompting stop code: PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. My windows is up to date, i have also tried scanning from terminal administrator everything is fine....
  3. Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED: I need help please. I have been trying to restart now in advanced startup from recovery in settings and it has been prompting stop code: PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. My windows is up to date, i have also tried scanning from terminal administrator everything is fine....
  4. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,: how to fix this issue it has came while I was resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interactive-sign-in-process-initialization-has/174ebd2f-2563-4263-9f3d-f0e540e89eaa
  5. Process 1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process 1 initialization failed: I have an HP Envy that crashed a couple of days ago. I got the BSOD, and the Process 1 initialization failed error, and it won't boot at all. I read enough to know I needed to create the USB drive, and attempted to use it to reinstall Windows, but when it asks where to...
  6. Process 1 initialization failed

Process 1 initialization failed: I have an HP Envy that crashed a couple of days ago. I got the BSOD, and the Process 1 initialization failed error, and it won't boot at all. I read enough to know I needed to create the USB drive, and attempted to use it to reinstall Windows, but when it asks where to...
  7. Process 1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Sign-in process initialization failed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sign-in process initialization failed: sign-in process initialization failure Interactive sign in process initialization has failed. It is on a black screen at power up. I have tried to hit ALT & TAB the dialog box closes but immediately comes back somewhere else on the screen. How can I a semi-computer...
  9. interactive sign in process initialization has failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    interactive sign in process initialization has failed: I restarted my computer last night and when I went to log back in the words ‘interactive sign in process initialization has failed’ showed up, no way to get around it. I tried the Alt + Tab Enter and it didn’t work. I tried the Advanced Options Command Prompt. I have no clue...
  10. Session 1 İnitialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session 1 İnitialization failed: As I was trying to fix an error of display driver, i used the tool DDUdisplay driver uninstaller and after removing the display driver pc restarted and i got a blue screen error Stop code: SESSİON1_İNİTİALİZATİON_FAİLED. What can i do it can't automaticly fix the error nor...