Windows 10: Process 1 initialization failed

Discus and support Process 1 initialization failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Asus N750J and it was freezing a lot and therefore I went online and followed some tutorials to fix this issue. This went pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erik0610, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Erik0610 Win User

Process 1 initialization failed

Hello,

I have an Asus N750J and it was freezing a lot and therefore I went online and followed some tutorials to fix this issue. This went pretty well and improvement was made until apparently a fatal error had been made.

On this website I was looking through the steps:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.****/knowledge/100-disk-usage-windows-10-fixed/amp/

I successfully performed step 4, and it all seemed to work better but as I performed step 5, as soon as I tried to reboot right after, the laptop crashed.

I can get in the problem mode but there nothing works. I can't get into save mode, I can't do a system recovery, I can't do a system restore, all because of the small change in the Virtual RAM.

Is there any way I can change this back or reset everything while beholding personal files?

My laptop updated three days ago to the Windows 10 1903, so that's the system I'm running on.

Thank you for your help,

Erik

:)

Erik0610, Nov 5, 2019

2. Process 1 initialization failed Windows 10

While using Windows I created a new partition out of the C: partition, I used the shrink utility and I forgot which file format I used.
    After rebooting to Linux I noticed that I couldn't access the partition I just created so I decided to reformat it to a file system Linux can read. Unfortunately when I wanted to boot back to Windows I got the known BSOD "process 1 initialization failed".

The question is: how to remove this BSOD error?

NB: I posted the same question, almost, in askUbuntu and they put it on hold because they said it was off topic.

Oueslati Khaled, Nov 5, 2019
  3. ACH-SK Win User
    Sign-in process initialization failure

Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on):

Sign-in process initialization failure-

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box)

Facts:

-Bought September 24, 2018

-Preloaded with Windows 10 (no recovery disk in the package)

-Mouse is locked out so cannot press 'OK' using it and no cursor present for use with the finger/key pad (pressing 'enter' has no effect)

-Do not know how to get past this message to attempt any of the suggested start up repairs, clean boot, etc.

Any suggestions?

ACH-SK, Nov 5, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Process 1 initialization failed - Similar Threads - Process initialization failed

2. IO1 Initialization Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IO1 Initialization Failed: I just built my own computer and i bought a windows key flash drive. When i boot my computer , it shows choose operating system 64 or 32 bit. I chose 64 bit and after it loads files and loads some more. It eventually pops up a BSOD saying “Stop Code IO1 Initialization...
  3. Storage initialization fail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage initialization fail: Storage initialization fail in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-initialization-fail/b4d566b6-d144-4c14-99a4-27cbaa81f261"
  4. Direct3D Initialization Failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Direct3D Initialization Failed: Attempting to launch a game after installing from CD, I got the following error: Initialization failed. Direct3D Initialization failed. Possible causes: Old or corrupted graphics driver (this is a brand new laptop)...
  5. initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    initialization failed: hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/initialization-failed/10e740ab-553d-4214-a0a4-4c49d49ebfac
  6. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",: I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop. The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed". The notification remains on the black...
  7. Sign-in process initialization failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in process initialization failure: Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on): Sign-in process initialization failure- Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box) Facts: -Bought September 24, 2018...
  8. Failed to Initialize OpenCL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to Initialize OpenCL: First error in a program after the Windows 10 Fall Upgrade... I'm using Adobe After Effects CC 2015. [img] Any ideas? 29754
  9. Disk 1 not initialized? (!)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk 1 not initialized? (!): I did a clean install of Windows 10 64-bit & now one of my hard drives has an issue. While on the desktop I could access the disk but it was very slow to scan & took several minutes. Once completed it seems to indicate all the folders but I could not access any of them....
  10. Failed to initialize SdAppServices

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to initialize SdAppServices: I've begun to get this pop up, about once a day, saying "Failed it initialize SdAppServices." No other information is available in the box. It happens at random times; has nothing to do with anything that I am doing at the time. Recently, it popped up when I was browsing...