Windows 10: Process as no package identity

Discus and support Process as no package identity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to use iTunes from windows store, but I cannot launch it. The error is itunes.exe : The process has no package identity I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by contremaitre, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Process as no package identity

Hello,
    I am trying to use iTunes from windows store, but I cannot launch it.
    The error is itunes.exe : The process has no package identity

I already tried the following :
    - dism restorehealth
    - sfc scannow
    - repair itunes
    - reinstall itunes
    - contacting apple support, they told me it was a windows issue.

Thanks

:)

contremaitre, Oct 21, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 21, 2019
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Ramuk1 Win User

Process as no package identity

This installation package is not support by this process type

while installing the intel vga driver on my laptop This installation package is not support by this process type
    these error message showing so please anyone can give a suggestions to fix this issue

Ramuk1, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Process as no package identity

1. Process as no package identity - Similar Threads - Process package identity

2. packaged not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    packaged not registered: I cannot open any files on my lap top. It states "package not registered" Help all my work is on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packaged-not-registered/bc7e973d-5fa8-49d8-88f4-9b2a2b316a5f"
  3. Package files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package files: Hello, So i play the sims and i was cleaning out my folder when i accidently opened a package file with explorer now all my package file icons are explorer so i was googling a fix and got told to delete Default_LNK_ in regestiery to restore the icons but it never worked now...
  4. The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...: Hey guys, I turned my computer on after 1 month without logging in, I logged in but my wallpaper was gone and I cant open any app it just keep appearing thr server process couldn't be started the configuration identity is incorrect. I dont know why that appears I only have...
  5. Identity Check

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identity Check: On my Win 10 pc I now keep getting this yellow flag to confirm my identity "across all my devices". I don't have any other devices. In order to get rid of this annoying demand ("dismiss" doesn't attract any response) I followed the link provided - ending up on some very...
  6. Verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Verify your identity: A while ago I was asked to verify my identity before logging in. Windows sent me a verification code by email, had me change my password, and everything went smoothly. It asked me to verify again today, but I saw an X in the top right corner, so I clicked it because I had...
  7. Stolen Identity

Stolen Identity: My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stolen-identity/6cf1720e-529c-497c-bdca-d0a34df34646"
  8. Confirm identity

Confirm identity: every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what might cause this 69844
  9. packaging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    packaging: What comes in the box with the new motherboard. Need to return mb and forgot what is in the packaging. 67203
  10. monitor Display Identities.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor Display Identities.: Hi, I have a AMD R9 280 video card. I am running Windows 10. I have a new LG 27" lcd desktop monitor, and a 40" Panasonic plasma wall mounted, for watching movies. Outputs from my vid card are hdmi out to lg, displayport out to hdmi in on my surround sound receiver that is...