Windows 10: Process called "osrdl.exe" using most of my network

Discus and support Process called "osrdl.exe" using most of my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't find anything online about this, I can't access the file location because if I try it just says C:\OSRSS is not accesible. Access is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Josh___P, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Josh___P Win User

Process called "osrdl.exe" using most of my network

I can't find anything online about this, I can't access the file location because if I try it just says

C:\OSRSS is not accesible.

Access is denied.

:)

Josh___P, Oct 14, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Thelps Win User

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Process called "osrdl.exe" using most of my network - Similar Threads - Process called osrdl

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  4. the "system" process is using most of my resources

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the "system" process is using most of my resources: it's the "system" process ntoskml.exe so I can't disable it, whenever the system is idling it does up to 100% on whatever it wants, CPU, Memory or Disk at random, and 70% is ntoskml and the remaining 30% are used my random processes or Service Hosts besides that, when I open...
  5. Explorer used MOST of my battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer used MOST of my battery: I just cannot understand and cannot find any setting about the battery usage of explorer. What I can do is stop the explorer in task manager right after I turn on my laptop, and then I can find the remaining time of battery extend like triple........ What can I do to make...
  6. Most Used softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Used softwares: Does the most used category depend on how long you use the app or on how many times you open the app? submitted by /u/ointment09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j354j4/most_used_softwares/
  7. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  8. Constant Network Activity with No Processes Using Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant Network Activity with No Processes Using Network: Hi! Just noticed this problem about a week and a half ago, but assumed it was probably just Windows force-downloading the update that dropped today. But I've installed the update now and I'm still constantly receiving 88-100 Kbps down. Resource monitor shows no processes...
  9. Most Used Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Used Apps: The other day i opened the start menu and clicked on the left side under most used apps hiding programs from the list, now nothing appears in that list and i have the left side empty. how to set again the most used apps if i have ON the option in settings but still there isnt...
  10. process called "system" uses lots of ram

in Windows 10 Support
    process called "system" uses lots of ram: 64 bit build 10162 task manager shows a process called "system", details are "NT Kernel and system" it uses between 200 and 600 mg of memory, depending what the computer happens to be doing at the time Is this normal, and is there anything to do about it? It definitely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. osrdl

2. osrdl.exe

3. osrdl.exe osrdl

4. what is osrdl,
  5. osrdl exe,
  6. osrdl process,
  7. osrdl windows,
  8. que es osrdl.exe,
  9. osrss process,
  10. osrdl.exe downloading,
  11. osrdl windows 10,