Windows 10: process called system send data to ip pptp server

Discus and support process called system send data to ip pptp server in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad English I connected to VPN a few days ago PPTP connection in Windows 7 Then I realized when my system connected to vpn pptp , A... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by arash504, Dec 2, 2018.

1. arash504 Win User

process called system send data to ip pptp server

Sorry for my bad English

I connected to VPN a few days ago PPTP connection in Windows 7

Then I realized when my system connected to vpn pptp , A process called "system" send data to server PPTP Without my permission And without i running a software ! just i connect pptp and process "system" send data !

For example, the first moment I connect to pptp connection Uploaded 100 MB of data and received 20 MB Or yesterday received 15 megabytes and sent 100 megabytes to the ip PPTP server that I was connected to I realized NETLIMITER software SYSTEM process Send and receive information to the same ip server i connected

The final destination was to send files to the pptp ip server

This has happened many times
    This happened to any pptp server that I connected
    Several providers of VPNs

Sometimes it sends information to LAN or sometimes on the INTERNET This process is by the system itself This means the SYSTEM user runs

I closed the Windows Update, no software upgraded What do you think of the problem? Hacked Or a man-in-the-middle attack? Or stealing information? Sniffing attack ? Or hacker use my ip address To hack another place?

please help

:)

arash504, Dec 2, 2018
  2. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Dec 2, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Thelps Win User

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. process called system send data to ip pptp server - Similar Threads - process called system

2. High CPU usage by process called "System"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage by process called "System": I have a brand-new DELL XPS 9500 and about half of the time the process called "System" uses between 10 and 15% CPU which is enough to make the computer very hot and that the fans turn at 70% capacity until I reboot the laptop. Dell support said that the use of the...
  3. System Call Data Area Too Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Call Data Area Too Small: I have several apps that are giving me an error saying "The data area passed to a system call is too small." How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-call-data-area-too-small/230b8bab-8f86-4532-8fa8-1793d67f0dfc
  4. [System Process] sending data - Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    [System Process] sending data - Why?: Hi All I have a Toshiba satellite with 1909 18363.657 which has been grinding along with no apparent reason. Convinced it doing something behind the scenes I downloaded TCPView. That was an eye opener. This morning I had 36 [System Process] running connected to the world...
  5. PPTP server doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PPTP server doesn't work: I’m trying to use built-in VPN (PPTP) but I can’t get it to work. I have tested the following configurations : Windows 7 client and Windows 7 server works, Windows 10 client and Windows 7 server works, but Windows 10 on both client and server doesn’t work. I can ping the...
  6. The Data Area Passed to a System Call is too Small

The Data Area Passed to a System Call is too Small: I installed TurboTax 2018, then when I went to run it the second time, I get "The Data Area passed to a System Call is too Small".... what does this mean, and how do I fix it ?...
  7. the data area passed to a system call is too small

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the data area passed to a system call is too small: I had got "the data area passed to a system call is too small" msg a while … now that I can't use some app like skype, line. I don't know how to fix it.. also since that problem I failed to update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809" via window update many times it...
  8. System sending data to unknown IP.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System sending data to unknown IP.: Hey, recently I had problem that I still did not fix, my system has got weird lag spikes, that happen in random intervals (whenever I ping google.pl, latency is ~20ms, but sometimes it's 400ms). I installed wireshark to check if there is something being sent in background....
  9. The data area passed to a system call is too small

The data area passed to a system call is too small: When I try and run an App installed from the Windows store I get this error. There is no option other than OK. Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit. Dell Precision i5-7440HQ, 32Gb RAM. Apps that fail with this error: Video Editor (VideoProjectsLauncher.exe) iTunes (iTunes.exe)...
  10. process called "system" uses lots of ram

in Windows 10 Support
    process called "system" uses lots of ram: 64 bit build 10162 task manager shows a process called "system", details are "NT Kernel and system" it uses between 200 and 600 mg of memory, depending what the computer happens to be doing at the time Is this normal, and is there anything to do about it? It definitely...