Windows 10: [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker

Discus and support [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exeUSO Worker has been returning to powercfg -requests daily, requiring a run of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RobertRoach3, May 4, 2021.

1. [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker

[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exeUSO Worker has been returning to powercfg -requests daily, requiring a run of "windows update" that may or may not find any available updates to install. There often is a security update that presents in the evening that may or may not satisfy MoUsoCoreWorker. exe and it drops off. Value Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042. Is there a fix for this that is not already posted?

:)

RobertRoach3, May 4, 2021

2. USO Core Worker Process

HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is,

HectorEdenburg, May 4, 2021
  3. Constantly getting this warning: The application \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe with process id 1152 stopped the removal or ejection for the device ACPI\LEN0068\5&2890d699&0.

Original Title: Kernel-Pnp Event ID 225

The System is:

Lenovo ThinkPad T430

8Gb Ram, Intel 240GB SSD+ 2nd HDD Hitachi (replaced cdrom)

Windows 10 Pro

Constantly getting this warning:

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe with process id 1152 stopped the removal or ejection for the device ACPI\LEN0068\5&2890d699&0.

or

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\SearchProtocolHost.exe with process id 4764 stopped the removal or ejection for the device IDE\DiskHGST_HTS721010A9E630

Second HDD have "Safely remove" option in the taskbar

Anatolijs Tolstihs, May 4, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker

Should MoUsoCoreWorker.exe preventing sleep be ignored?

I have seen several threads here complaining about this
    Code:
    I don't take that as something to get rid of but a warning that there is a problem with Windows updates

I just got that and then went into Windows Update

[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker [​IMG]

[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker [​IMG]

All seemed OK but based on past experience I knew there was something wrong with Windows Updates
    I then restarted the Windows Update service

I then retried Windows Update again

That showed there actually was a problem with Windows Update.

If we configured Windows so that MoUsoCoreWorker.exe no longer prevented sleep how are we to know when there is a problem with Windows Update?

In other words shouldn't we take this more seriously and listen to what Windows is telling us instead of trying to hide it?

MisterEd, May 4, 2021
Thema:

[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker

1. [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker - Similar Threads - PROCESS DeviceHarddiskVolume2WindowsSystem32MoUsoCoreWorker exe

2. [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker: PS A:\WINDOWS\system32> powercfg /requests DISPLAY: SYSTEM: AWAYMODE: : [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker PERFBOOST: ACTIVELOCKSCREEN: KB4568831...
  3. [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker: PS A:\WINDOWS\system32> powercfg /requests DISPLAY: SYSTEM: AWAYMODE: : [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker PERFBOOST: ACTIVELOCKSCREEN: KB4568831...
  4. [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO Core Worker Process: Hello dear friends, I recently noticed the MoUSO Core Worker Process remains active in the background even after the updates have been installed, which is something that usually didn't happen before. Is that standard behaviour, or there may be something wrong with my...
  6. WaasMedic Agent Exe: 100% uso di disco

WaasMedic Agent Exe: 100% uso di disco: Ciao a tutti, oggi mentre usavo il mio pc windows 10, mi si è bloccato: guardando da gestione attività vedo che l’uso del disco è pari al 100%, per via di un processo, che si chiama WaasMedic Agent Exe. Come posso risolvere? grazie...
  7. Ti worker exe.

Ti worker exe.: How do I download Ti worker exe. after he has been deleted by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti-worker-exe/02043609-b0a2-4aff-a1bc-1ff7b4716f5e
  8. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process: While searching through the Microsoft index of information by clicking on the product MoUSOCoreWorker.exe, and clicking "Search for Information" pops up Bing; not what I expected - and never what I expected since upgrading from Vista - this is an OLD complaint where I'm...
  9. USO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USO Core Worker Process: HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uso-core-worker-process/956f8e16-ec43-40f7-a77b-59240f449bc5
  10. IIS Worker Process Stops Working Randomly

IIS Worker Process Stops Working Randomly: I get the following warning log randomly under Event Viewer -> System. My web application app pool is restarted after this warning log and so causes web application session timeout randomly. =============================================================== A process serving...