Windows 10: Process Explorer detects viruses but Antivirus dosen't

Discus and support Process Explorer detects viruses but Antivirus dosen't in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded Process Explorer to see why System was using up a lot of my CPU. In the program you can make it so that programs currently running are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shamwow311, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Process Explorer detects viruses but Antivirus dosen't

I downloaded Process Explorer to see why System was using up a lot of my CPU. In the program you can make it so that programs currently running are scanned by TotalVirus.com. After enabling this feature I saw that a number of programs, like games, processes, and system apps supposedly had viruses. Some of the virus names were, Trojan/Generic.ASMalwS.3398A9C, Trojan.GenericKD.37233027 B, and Trojan.Heur!.020520A3. I've run Windows Defender Offline Scan and Avast Full Scan but they can't detect the virus. Is there something specific I have to do to find and remove these Viruses?

:)

Shamwow311, Jul 14, 2021
  2. f14tomcat Win User

What Are All the Programs I Need to Detect Viruses?

First paragraph in Bree's post: What Are All the Programs I Need to Detect Viruses? - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Question on viruses and documents

Once the virus is removed just use a reputable antivirus program like AVG. I suggest AVG because it does check usb devices for viruses automatically once you stick the usb drive into the usb port.

EastCoasthandle, Jul 14, 2021
  4. alexbar1 Win User

Process Explorer detects viruses but Antivirus dosen't

My video card dosen t working

I need help with my laptop i have a ryzen 5 2500u with vega 8 and windows 10,have the latest updates,i downloaded the driver from amd but it dosen t work please help me

alexbar1, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Process Explorer detects viruses but Antivirus dosen't

1. Process Explorer detects viruses but Antivirus dosen't - Similar Threads - Process Explorer detects

2. Is Microsoft Edge detected as 1/75 virus in Process Explorer significant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft Edge detected as 1/75 virus in Process Explorer significant?: In process explorer, nothing used to be detected as a virus until today, where both msedge.exe and IGCCTray.exe are 1/75 with virustotal.I'd usually pass it off as false positives but considering it was always 0/75 until now, i'm not so sureMcAfee and windows defender...
  3. Is Microsoft Edge detected as 1/75 virus in Process Explorer significant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft Edge detected as 1/75 virus in Process Explorer significant?: In process explorer, nothing used to be detected as a virus until today, where both msedge.exe and IGCCTray.exe are 1/75 with virustotal.I'd usually pass it off as false positives but considering it was always 0/75 until now, i'm not so sureMcAfee and windows defender...
  4. virus detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  5. virus detection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  6. Pc dosen't detect my old webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc dosen't detect my old webcam: Hi, i have an old webcam the life cam vx800. i can still use it on windows 10? I plug it in the pc, the light turn on but the pc dosen't detect the cam. Please help me i have an extreme need of this webcam. Excuse me for the terrible english i'm italian...
  7. Antivirus program detected a virus in Microsoft Remote Desktop

Antivirus program detected a virus in Microsoft Remote Desktop: Hello,In my last virus scan my antivirus program presumably detected a high risk item and deleted it. The item name goes like this; "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.RemoteDesktop_10.2.1810..........and it goes on"AV program identifies it as "Heur.Generic." Was that a...
  8. virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus

virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus: Last week i have changed my antivirus from Macfee to NPAV,however now Windows virus and threat protection is not detecting antivirus. this is resulting in slowing down of laptop due to two scan working at same time.any solution?...
  9. Detect and Remove Virus from Your Computer without Antivirus Solved

Detect and Remove Virus from Your Computer without Antivirus Solved: There are multiple reasons why people don’t want to seek help from antivirus software, the reasons include high memory and CPU usage as well as network for updating the virus definitions. Following are the methods Manually Allocate Remove from Startup List By using Attrib...
  10. I have a virus but no AntiVirus programs will detect it.

I have a virus but no AntiVirus programs will detect it.: Hello! I have a virus that whenever I run Google Chrome and click on a new page, a pop up randomly appears and attempts to hide itself. The goal of the virus is to log my facebook information and hack my account, but luckily I blocked the app it attempts to enable. The...