Windows 10: Process Multiplication on Task Manager

Discus and support Process Multiplication on Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! i have this problem.I am a designer and illustrator so it is quite normal that my computer is slow. But today and yesterday my computer was running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gazulo..., May 14, 2021.

1. Gazulo... Win User

Process Multiplication on Task Manager

Hi! i have this problem.I am a designer and illustrator so it is quite normal that my computer is slow. But today and yesterday my computer was running much slower than normal.When I go to the task manager I see that many programs are duplicated and even quadrupled.My internet is slow too. I am typing this in google translator and it takes a few seconds to translate.I recently bought an app to improve performance. Avast Cleanup Premium. Maybe that's it?ok. thats it.thanx btwProcess Multiplication on Task Manager :D

:)

Gazulo..., May 14, 2021

2. Task Manager overrun with unidentified Processes

Task Manager is getting overrun with unidentified Processes
    hogging my ram and cpu . when i try to stop these it says Access Denied .

I need tools that give me control to stop and prevent these tasks, and also beyond any doubt identify the processes .

Alot of svg hosts etc. This is just a part of the list. There is a whole row More of these processes.
    I'm almost certain this is making a game i play crash a lot .

Note i am using process hacker a tool i found online that gives more information on processes - that is the Task manager im using as seen in the preview.
    But even that i dont understand how to use if it was useful in this at all. I just want some brute force method of dealing with this. But willing to look around .

Process Multiplication on Task Manager [​IMG]

OtherWay1982, May 14, 2021
  3. Multiple windows process managers take up too much CPU

Hi Alec,

The previous update you installed could be the cause as to why you encounter this issue. With this, you may use the
    Task Manager which provides a number of tabs that will allow you to monitor the applications, processes and services that are running on your device. This is helpful when trying to troubleshoot applications or find out
    why your computer became slow. Follow these steps on how to open
    Task Manager:

• Right-click the Taskbar and click on
      Task Manager.
    • Open Start, do a search for
      Task Manager and click the result.
    • Use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut.
    • Use the Ctrl + Alt + Del keyboard shortcut and click on Task Manager.
    • Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the
      power-user menu and click on
      Task Manager.

Under the Processes tab, check the
    percentage of the total resource use for the
    processor, memory, hard drive and network. You can click the column names to sort the list and bring to the top the ones using the most resources. If you see any of these resources
    running high (90 percent or higher), this could be the factor why you encounter this issue. After you identify the problem, right-click the process, and select
    End task to terminate it.

Aside from this step, we also suggest that you try to check and run the update once again on your computer. Make sure
    to start the whole update instead of continue, to avoid any update component corruption.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, May 14, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Task manager not showing any process!

In Task Manager, if you click View - Refresh Now, does the list of processes update?

If so, check View - Update Speed, is it set to normal?

DaveM121, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Process Multiplication on Task Manager - Similar Threads - Process Multiplication Task

2. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  3. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  4. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  6. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  7. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. task manager processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  9. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  10. Processes / Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processes / Task Manager: i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ? and my laptop often get hot when i do simpel task like browsing is there any setting that microsoft can do to reduce the processes in task manager? [ATTACH]...