Windows 10: Process Name For Win+Tab?

Discus and support Process Name For Win+Tab? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My Win+Tab is buggy (actually the interface is invisible). Do you know the process name so I can relaunch it via Task Manager instead of rebooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shenmue is life, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Process Name For Win+Tab?

Hi,

My Win+Tab is buggy (actually the interface is invisible). Do you know the process name so I can relaunch it via Task Manager instead of rebooting my whole session?

Windows 10 version: 1903

:)

Shenmue is life, Feb 25, 2020

2. Are these processes normal?

plugin-conatiner.exe is a part of firefox that I have always had......dunno what it does, clearly something with addons, but I could only guess as to the specific's. Win 7 same as OP's listed process name.

jboydgolfer, Feb 25, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Process Name For Win+Tab?

How do I find the full PC name under WIn-10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to find or to change the computer name:

• Press “Windows key +pausebreak key”.
    • You will find the name under the tab “computer name, domain and workgroup”.
    • If you need different name then you can change it by clicking the option
      “change settings”.
    • Under the “Computer name tab” click on “change option”.
    • Enter the “computer name” and then click on “ok”.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Process Name For Win+Tab?

1. Process Name For Win+Tab? - Similar Threads - Process Name Win+Tab

2. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  3. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  4. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peculiar duplicate process names in registry: I had an issue of 100% disk usage, and to check I checked in registry and found these processes are duplicate with names of existing process. Tried to stop these by overriding start parameter with 4 disabling. But whenever start my system i found these duplicate process with...
  6. task manager tab "processes" and tab "users" are blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager tab "processes" and tab "users" are blank: Both tabs mentioned above are blank. The other tabs are working fine. When I restart the PC everything works fine but after 4 hours the problem appears again....
  7. Win Erx03 tab

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win Erx03 tab: In internet explorer I'm getting a Win Erx03 tab showing up and can't get rid of it. When I try to x out another tab shows up as a windows repair download and then another popup appears saying my windows is damaged , corrupt or outdated which I know is b.s.. Please help as...
  8. Task Manager Process tab is empty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Manager Process tab is empty: I have been having this problem for at least the last year. Task Manager shows information on all tabs *except* the process tab which is empty. I have run SFC and DISM scanhealth and restorehealth in that order and it will work on the next reboot for one to two days. It...
  9. Process named 'Program'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Process named 'Program': Hello, I have found a process in my the startup tab in the taskmanager named "Program". It is referring to "C:/Program Files/Teams Installer/Teams.exe" which might be Microsoft Teams. I removed MS Teams from my system and I don't know how to remove this process from my...
  10. Regression in Win+Tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regression in Win+Tab: Since the latest (April 2018?) update, Win+Tab has become incredibly buggy. I totally hate the new style. The fact that it displays some sort of timeline, I don't care, sure keep it whatever the heck it does. But there are two things that need fixing since they are...