Windows 10: Process named 'Program'

Discus and support Process named 'Program' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have found a process in my the startup tab in the taskmanager named "Program". It is referring to "C:/Program Files/Teams... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chaos1337, Jul 24, 2019.

1. chaos1337 Win User

Process named 'Program'

Hello,

I have found a process in my the startup tab in the taskmanager named

"Program". It is referring to "C:/Program Files/Teams Installer/Teams.exe" which might

be Microsoft Teams. I removed MS Teams from my system and I don't know how to remove

this process from my startup. Thanks in advance!

-chaos

:)

chaos1337, Jul 24, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Davidk03 Win User

Process named 'Program'

Program running a background process?

I'm running Corel Video Studio 2018, and it's updates function shows characteristics of a background process:

- the program has an auto check daily plus a manual option for updates

- manually checked, presented with an option of downloading an update and Ok'd, evidence of any activity vanishes from the program workspace, yet the connected internet modem activity light begins running hot as the download happens

- it's repeatable over several up-date cycles

The evidence seems to suggest a background activity - whilst the program/PC is free to use for other things. Several software packages do this.

However, a check in task manager/processes, show all, does not display any info of a related background process for any Corel or Video Studio program. If a background process is being used by the software, MUST it be listed in the task manager/processes
    list?

Platform is windows 7 home sp1 64bit plus the important patches.

Davidk03, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Process named 'Program'

1. Process named 'Program' - Similar Threads - Process named 'Program'

2. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  3. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  4. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Incorrect Program Names

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect Program Names: Hi! I have a problem with my programs not displaying their correct name or the correct filename of the file it opens. As shown on the top left area of the photo that I have attached below. This happens to programs like VLC, IDM, Acrobat Reader, Premier Pro, etc. What should I...
  6. Incorrect Program Names

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incorrect Program Names: Hi! I have a problem with my programs not displaying their correct name or the correct filename of the file it opens. As shown on the top left area of the photo that I have attached below. What should I do? I hope somebody can help me with this. Thank you in advance....
  7. Process Name For Win+Tab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Process Name For Win+Tab?: Hi, My Win+Tab is buggy (actually the interface is invisible). Do you know the process name so I can relaunch it via Task Manager instead of rebooting my whole session? Windows 10 version: 1903 151157
  8. Uninstall a program Name of the program is s5m

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall a program Name of the program is s5m: I tried to uninstall a program but I cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-name-of-the-program-is-s5m/4d7e3e33-990d-44e9-a56b-57b6ef5d25dd
  9. Start > Programs. How to show program name - not manufacturer's name?

Start > Programs. How to show program name - not manufacturer's name?: . I have Windows 10 Pro. I tried to find a seldom-used program using Start > Programs. The search took a long time, because the list of programs contained the manufacturer's name - not the name of the program. Is it possible to edit or modify the entry so that I see...
  10. Unknown programs with name program at Startup

Unknown programs with name program at Startup: Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it [img] 18921

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Program Program in windows 10

2. Program c:\programs files\teamsinstaller