Windows 10: Process with network activity

Discus and support Process with network activity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can any one assists going mad our internet in the office is not working We have a dedicated line for internet was advised by our provider when he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joseph Moster, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Process with network activity

can any one assists going mad our internet in the office is not working

We have a dedicated line for internet

was advised by our provider when he access our router and monitors the movement on the network, two computers are sending massive GB data that is clogging the network.

i opened the task manager of both these computers and clicked on performance - Ethernet -there is a program on list called TPR.EXE and it looks like this program is the culprit it is sending up massive data (175,000 B/Sec) can anyone explain what this is, and how we get this to stop sending up these massive data?

:)

Joseph Moster, Jan 24, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 10, 2019
  3. I need to monitor network activity

I've raped Google on how to's for monitoring network activity and can't find anything that suits my needs. I simply want to do one thing. I want to see the URLs of sites that people on my network are going to. I've tried wireshark but all it shows is a bunch of code and jibberish, makes you work really hard and dig too much to find an actual URL. I just want a program to actively list URLs that are being visited on my network. Can someone help?

stayplation3, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Thelps Win User

Process with network activity

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Process with network activity

1. Process with network activity - Similar Threads - Process network activity

2. are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...: I am thinking that on windows 10, using process explorer, process monitor and suricata are a complete home network monitoring environment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-process-monitor-process-explorer-and-suricata/dae1d561-643c-4e35-b938-a8f312b1ffc1
  3. are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...: I am thinking that on windows 10, using process explorer, process monitor and suricata are a complete home network monitoring environment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/are-process-monitor-process-explorer-and-suricata/dae1d561-643c-4e35-b938-a8f312b1ffc1
  4. Process/Service Activity Analysis

in Windows 10 Support
    Process/Service Activity Analysis: Hello everyone. I recently had a Windows 10 2004 BSOD due to a Clock_Watchdog_Time, which i'm looking into, but i noticed something when it booted back up that piqued my curiosity. For some reason, Windows Update and Microsoft Software Protection Platform were running for...
  5. windows process activation services

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows process activation services: hi I just want know what is windows process activation services in windows 10 in turn windows features on and off and should I turn it on or leave it off I dont know what it is used for or what it dose...
  6. Windows Process Activation Process (WAS) errors after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Process Activation Process (WAS) errors after 1803 update: I have resolved this issue, but post it here as it may help others, especially as there are sooooo many issues after the 1803 upgrade. After the 1803 update the system became very slow. In the Windows system event log several errors due to the failing WAS service. The...
  7. Constant Network Activity with No Processes Using Network

Constant Network Activity with No Processes Using Network: Hi! Just noticed this problem about a week and a half ago, but assumed it was probably just Windows force-downloading the update that dropped today. But I've installed the update now and I'm still constantly receiving 88-100 Kbps down. Resource monitor shows no processes...
  8. Network Processes drop instantly!

Network Processes drop instantly!: so apparently my PC has started to do a thing were it will just randomly drop all network processes (connections) and it either recovers slowly or not at all and a restart of the programs or the PC is needed.. here is a Screen grab of the issue in some way.. btw just...
  9. Active Network

Active Network: Hi all, I had a problem with Windows 10 Pro (version 1511 build 10586.36) while i connect Network by Wifi and Ethernet OK ( ping, use web brower...) but i cannot Update Windows, Access Windows Store... [img] i check Network Properties [img] How can i fix that...
  10. Monitor internet activity of a process

Monitor internet activity of a process: I know that in windows its possible to monitor which processes are connecting to the internet and which ip they are connecting to and which ports they are using. But is there a way to monitor the data a process downloads or uploads while connected to the internet? I saw...