Windows 10: Process1_Initialization_Failed

Discus and support Process1_Initialization_Failed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer was working fine 4 days ago and I just finished my work week and attempted to turn my computer on and got 0x0000006B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Aorris, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Aorris Win User

Process1_Initialization_Failed

My computer was working fine 4 days ago and I just finished my work week and attempted to turn my computer on and got 0x0000006B Process1_Initialization_Failed. There doesn't seem to be any way to fix this problem. The internet is littered with a plethora of non-working fixes all of which I have tried. None of the options under advanced on the blue screen do anything. I completely gave up at one point and tried to reset the computer and wipe everything from it, but it gets to 3% or so then says there was a problem no changes were made. I've wasted an entire day just trying to turn my computer on please help!

:)

Aorris, Jan 21, 2018

2. Startup issue process1_initialization_failed

(1) How are you getting to a Command Prompt,

& what does "WinVer" say your version & OS Build are?

(2) Since SFC & DISM have failed to repair your files...

(a) Try "Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair"

from a recovery environment that matches your version of Windows.

(b) Try an over-install (in-place repair) of Windows from Installation Media

that matches or exceeds your current Windows version.

PCR Just PCR, Jan 21, 2018
  3. Startup issue process1_initialization_failed

Hello,

Remove the file didn't work. I tried to add the same file from an other pc, but that didn't work. Any other ideas? Maybe with dism? But that also didn't work.

With regards,

Martin de Groot

MartindeGroot, Jan 21, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

Please update the computer specs in the "My Computer section

Create a bootable windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10

Find the keyboard key so that you can boot to the BIOS boot menu:
    List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys
    If it is a custom computer you will need to be able to temporarily modify the BIOS boot order so that the USB drive is on top.

zbook, Jan 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Process1_Initialization_Failed - Similar Threads - Process1_Initialization_Failed

2. Windows 10 I am getting the blue screen Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 I am getting the blue screen Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED .: It goes through the recovery process but can not recover and then loops back to the recovery screen. I have tried to reinstall the save point but it also fails. Short of replacing the hard drive is there something I can do? I unfortunately do not have a recovery disk and have...
  3. Windows 10 I am getting the blue screen Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 I am getting the blue screen Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED .: It goes through the recovery process but can not recover and then loops back to the recovery screen. I have tried to reinstall the save point but it also fails. Short of replacing the hard drive is there something I can do? I unfortunately do not have a recovery disk and have...
  4. Windows 10 I am getting the blue screen Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED: Hi yesterday i shutted my hp laptop with shutdown and update and then after that i slept , and then when i woked up the your device ran into a problem keeps on loop I can't even go to desktop i can just go to this restart or advance options and it said on device ran into a...
  6. PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED: Hi yesterday i shutted my hp laptop with shutdown and update and then after that i slept , and then when i woked up the your device ran into a problem keeps on loop I can't even go to desktop i can just go to this restart or advance options and it said on device ran into a...
  7. PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILES

PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILES: Hi yesterday i shutted my hp laptop with shutdown and update and then after that i slept , and then when i woked up the your device ran into a problem keeps on loop I can't even go to desktop i can just go to this restart or advance options and it said on device ran into a...
  9. Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...: My PC began giving me this stop code out of nowhere. I had not installed any hardware or software in months, I use this PC daily and it's completely up to date. I cannot preform startup repair, nor can I boot into safemode I am presented with the same stop code. I cannot...
  10. Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...

Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...: My PC began giving me this stop code out of nowhere. I had not installed any hardware or software in months, I use this PC daily and it's completely up to date. I cannot preform startup repair, nor can I boot into safemode I am presented with the same stop code. I cannot...