Windows 10: Processador Windos 11

Discus and support Processador Windos 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Meu note tem um processador IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, contudo é incompatível com o Windows 11. Alguém tem detalhes do motivo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dhss.souza, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Processador Windos 11

Meu note tem um processador IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, contudo é incompatível com o Windows 11. Alguém tem detalhes do motivo?

:)

dhss.souza, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Processador Windos 11

IE 11 errors: Unable to display some website.

Hi Murphy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to clear your Internet Explorer 11 cache and cookies and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

Processador Windos 11

1. Processador Windos 11 - Similar Threads - Processador Windos

2. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  3. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  4. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. O processador Athlon 3000G com arquitetura Raven Ridge é compativel com o Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O processador Athlon 3000G com arquitetura Raven Ridge é compativel com o Windows 11?: Recentemente tentei atualizar algumas maquinas com Athlon 3000G e o instalador do Windows notificou que o processador não é compatível, pesquisando um pouco mais vi que tem duas variantes de Athlon 3000G uma com arquitetura "Raven Ridge" e a outra que seria compatível a...
  6. O processador Athlon 3000G com arquitetura Raven Ridge é compativel com o Windows 11?

O processador Athlon 3000G com arquitetura Raven Ridge é compativel com o Windows 11?: Recentemente tentei atualizar algumas maquinas com Athlon 3000G e o instalador do Windows notificou que o processador não é compatível, pesquisando um pouco mais vi que tem duas variantes de Athlon 3000G uma com arquitetura "Raven Ridge" e a outra que seria compatível a...
  7. não sei se meu processador é soldado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    não sei se meu processador é soldado: Olá boa noite gostaria de saber se meu processador é soldado e também se da para colocar um intel core i3 ou um intel core i5 se puder me informar também o quanto de memoria ram é suportada pelo computador eu agradeceria muito também obrigado!...
  8. não sei se meu processador é soldado

não sei se meu processador é soldado: Olá boa noite gostaria de saber se meu processador é soldado e também se da para colocar um intel core i3 ou um intel core i5 se puder me informar também o quanto de memoria ram é suportada pelo computador eu agradeceria muito também obrigado!...
  9. não sei se meu processador é soldado

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Processador Windos 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processador Windos 11: Meu note tem um processador IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, contudo é incompatível com o Windows 11. Alguém tem detalhes do motivo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processador-windos-11/d2670b14-c1ac-4a07-9584-e643a6e41cf5