Windows 10: Processes Open Up Automatically in Task Manager

Discus and support Processes Open Up Automatically in Task Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever i check the Task Manager after intervals of approximately 5 minutes, the following processes are being run: Calculator Groove Music Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Giorno Giovanna, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Processes Open Up Automatically in Task Manager

Whenever i check the Task Manager after intervals of approximately 5 minutes, the following processes are being run:

Calculator

Groove Music

Mail

Mail and Calendar Accounts

Photos

Search

Settings

Your Phone2

All of the above are marked with the green leaf on the very right This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance.

Even when i end the tasks and do absolutely nothing else, they will reappear after sometime on their own. Is this a bug, normal or a virus?

I have already scanned the computer with Kaspersky, Malware Bytes etc. and found nothing suspicious.

There is also the issue of the PC not going to sleep mode as is specified in the Settings automatically or randomly waking up from it after i set it manually. Could it be a related issue?

:)

Giorno Giovanna, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Open Task Manager in Windows 10

[Edited for clarity 21:09 GMT]

Has anybody found out how to open Task manager when Windows starts with it already minimised to the System tray?

Opening it automatically is always a two-step process: opening it with an Admin-level TS task and then minimising it by manually clicking on its minimise button.

It does not obey any common methods when started automatically [such as adding /min -Hide or similar to the command itself] and I have not found any solution online.

It fails to respond when Windows starts to a shortcut in either Startup folder so the job has to be done with a TS task [and that task must be an Admin one].

The best I have been able to do is make it open minimised to the TaskBar so it then takes two clicks to get it minimised to the System tray [but it feels slightly more convenient than the alternatives as it leaves the desktop clear].

Any ideas?

Denis

3. Try3 Win User
    Open Task Manager in Windows 10  

Yes

I have obviously not been clear so I re-written my question:-

Has anybody found out how to open Task manager when Windows starts with it already minimised to the System tray?

Opening it automatically is always a two-step process: opening it with an Admin-level TS task and then minimising it by manually clicking on its minimise button.

It does not obey any common methods when started automatically [such as adding /min -Hide or similar to the command itself] and I have not found any solution online.

It fails to respond when Windows starts to a shortcut in either Startup folder so the job has to be done with a TS task [and that task must be an Admin one].

The best I have been able to do is make it open minimised to the TaskBar so it then takes two clicks to get it minimised to the System tray [but it feels slightly more convenient than the alternatives as it leaves the desktop clear].

4. Asad_271 Win User

Processes Open Up Automatically in Task Manager

Unusual process in task manager

When I opened my task manager I noticed that under non-windows processes 'Windows Command Processor' was open. I am aware this is the cmd, but it still listed this when no cmd was open on my screen.
    Further more the file location was SysWOW64 rather than the system32 folder where it opens from when I open cmd normally. Is this unusual or does the SysWOW64 version of cmd just sometimes run in the background. When I end the process it re-opens itself eventually.
    I am using Windows 10 with the Anniversary update.

Asad_271, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Processes Open Up Automatically in Task Manager

1. Processes Open Up Automatically in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Processes Open Automatically

2. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  3. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  4. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  6. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  7. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. task manager processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  9. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  10. Processes / Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processes / Task Manager: i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ? and my laptop often get hot when i do simpel task like browsing is there any setting that microsoft can do to reduce the processes in task manager? [ATTACH]...