Windows 10: Processes / Task Manager

Discus and support Processes / Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ? and my laptop often get hot when i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David-9-9-9, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Processes / Task Manager

i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ?

and my laptop often get hot when i do simpel task like browsing

is there any setting that microsoft can do to reduce the processes in task manager?

Processes / Task Manager 7ee52281-32ce-4e8d-96be-715d906d06f2?upload=true.jpg

:)

David-9-9-9, Oct 18, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Task manager not showing any process!

In Task Manager, if you click View - Refresh Now, does the list of processes update?

If so, check View - Update Speed, is it set to normal?

DaveM121, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Bradmph Win User
    Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?

Hello,

In my main system I have a process going that I don't understand. I have 2 computers sitting side by side and when I located this anomaly in my main system, I checked my 2nd system and it showed a different set of information.
    I will post the screen snaps here below of each.

This first one is from my main computer I use continuously.
    This image shows what seems to be nothing going on with the Memory Compression and I wonder why it is even in the task listings.

Processes / Task Manager [​IMG]

This second one is my Security Surveillance system running 24/7
    It definitely shows a different set of memory numbers on this image of the Memory Compression. Much more then the above image.

Do I need this listing in my system. In the main system task it looks like it is doing nothing, yet in my security system computer, it has much more information given. What does this task do for the computer?

Thanks for your time

Bradmph, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Processes / Task Manager

Task Manager (anyway to see processes?

Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is some form of task manager or process explorer on the WP7. I've read around on the forum and it seems like most Apps and processes actually just save their state and so appear to have been running
    in the background when you return to them. Is that the case?

Jesse300ZX, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Processes / Task Manager

1. Processes / Task Manager - Similar Threads - Processes Task Manager

2. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  3. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  4. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  6. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  7. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. task manager processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  9. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  10. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Processes: Some of the processes in Task Manager have suspened next to them. I have never seen this before. What causes it & should it be fixed? 132073